Re: [OPEN] Getting likes/dislikes pop ups from sims not in household

by 83bienchen

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

@xjodielaura I can confirm it on PC as well with this pop ups. Just after patching the game, I planned a wedding for my Sims, invited all of the relatives and friends to the wedding at home and after the wedding, many non-playable Sims asking during a activity like playing basketball or do gardening constantly with this pop up like: If they like fitness, playing videogames, enjoying gardening and etc. I always clicked on the NO-button and i get later again a pop up from a other Sim with the same question. Honestly, it´s very annoying with this pop ups from the Npcs. 

Message 11 of 72 (2,354 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am getting it for all sorts of sims, but as far as I can tell they are sims that are 'wandering around' in the explorable areas outside the lot, and they get it as a result of their activities out there.

While I'm not sure I like that, it also seems to by design intent rather than a bug.

Message 12 of 72 (2,333 Views)

Champion

@Jyotai @xjodielaura Just to clarify, are you seeing these popups for both game-generated NPCs and your own created unplayed or rotational sims?  So far, I've only seen them from my created unplayed sims.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 13 of 72 (2,322 Views)

★ Novice

I've been having this problem too. I've been getting popups for basically all of the likes/dislikes from households I created and played rotationally in the past. this bug (if it is a bug) is super frustrating when trying to build up a save file

Message 14 of 72 (2,298 Views)

★★★ Guide

Experiencing this too, the Fitness one in particular for both unplayed and played Sims seems to trigger really quickly

Message 15 of 72 (2,271 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I have made a mod to stop this from happening:

snip

But I don't think it is a bug actually.

CM Edit: Do not link Mods on AHQ

Message 16 of 72 (2,256 Views)

★★★ Pro

If this is by design, then the Devs never played more as 20 Sims. I have over 200 active/edit Sims in my game and these popups stalk me. (I edit the Clubs from GetTogether and now Moira asks if she like fishing, Marcus ask if he like fitness, Candy ask if she likes dancing. I only played this for edit/create clubs and remove the households from my favourite/played list)

Message 17 of 72 (2,218 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

LOL, I thought this was by design, since the sim is a frined of my sim. It has only happened in my game when a sim was in the same room, doing that actvity. My sim and that one are best friends, acutally it happened with 2 friends. I thought she was helping them find  their sim-selves Standard smile Forgot to mention, I do not play rotation.

Message 18 of 72 (2,197 Views)

★★ Guide
@JonaO703 All the ones I’ve had (so far) have been any sims in my PLAYED households (I play rotationally) I haven’t seen any from unplayed NPC’s yet.
Message 19 of 72 (2,111 Views)

★ Guide

Sims' likes and dislikes in your other played/favorite households should be put on pause when you're not actively playing as them.

Message 20 of 72 (2,034 Views)