[NEEDS SAVES] Gardening Plants don’t need water or weeding in games

by Sorceress2696

Original Post

Re: [TO TEST] Spliced plants don't show plant

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue! I do not have the seasons expansion but since I updated my game yesterday ( haven’t played in many months), my plants water and weed options are greyed out and say this plant doesn’t need water or this plant doesn’t have weeds! I can progress past level one either!

Message 81 of 124 (1,867 Views)

Hero

• Gardening plants will need to be watered and weeded on a regular schedule once again.

Fixed in Patch 1.47.49

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 82 of 124 (4,667 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Doesn't seem to be working correctly for me, despite having the latest update that came today.

It could be just the one household having a bug, but I am unsure as I'm not focusing on gardening in this save.

Anyway, the plants in this one garden are always dripping with water, regardless of weather. 

Message 83 of 124 (1,796 Views)

Hero

Could you test a new save ? Just for testing purposes. Or maybe just new plants.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 84 of 124 (1,794 Views)

★ Novice

Started today with the new Get Famous Expansion

and the bug is still there for me.

None of my plants does need any water which is kind

of immersion breaking for my botanist sim.

(I don't use any mods or cc)

Message 85 of 124 (1,771 Views)

Hero

Did you start a new save or existing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 86 of 124 (1,762 Views)

★★ Novice
Does anyone know when this update is coming to console? I’ve been having the same issues on Xbox one since the seasons update and it’s driving me nuts!
Message 87 of 124 (1,746 Views)

Hero
HI @torik24

not sure if there's a thread for console yet but it's best to make a new one for console.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 88 of 124 (1,735 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @belpita @xblackstar93x

Are you still seeing this issue?  If so, would you be willing to share your save files?

Instructions here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 89 of 124 (1,664 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I actually removed all the plants from the particular household that was having this issue and I haven't had the time to check any of the other households with gardens yet. 

Although, I would say that in general the plants need very little watering, compared to before, when you had to do it every day or the plants would wilter. 

Message 90 of 124 (1,644 Views)