Re: Game crashes in CAS (Patch 1.88.213)

by lambcaey

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Game Crashing when Placing Retails/Lots with mannequins

★★ Novice

Have the same issue with mannequins... Please fix the issue... Frustrating.

Message 151 of 169 (616 Views)

Game Crashes When Placing Lot from Gallery

★★★★ Apprentice

Until the latest update, I've had no problem placing lots from the gallery into other lots. Now, I've been trying to load a reno of Darby's Den (Discover University), and the game closes every single time!

I don't have any of the broken mods listed in the Patch notes. Mine mostly affect CAS and Sim behavior, nothing from build mode. I own all the packs except Journey to Batuu, and I own about half the Kits.

Message 152 of 169 (571 Views)

Re: Game crashes in CAS (Patch 1.88.213)

★★★★ Apprentice

My game is crashing in Build Mode! I try to place a Lot from the gallery, and it just instantly closes; no error warning or anything!

Message 153 of 169 (545 Views)

Re: Game Crashes When Placing Lot from Gallery

★ Guide

Do you use mods and custom content for your game? 

Message 154 of 169 (547 Views)

Hero
@lambcaey I merged your post with the main thread. To be sure, does the lot have any mannequins ? Please first page on how to find out.

There is a thread for lots without mannequins so if it doesn't have any, I'll move this to that thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 155 of 169 (519 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Nope. It was a reno of Darby's Den made with the moveobjects cheat.

Message 156 of 169 (488 Views)

Hero
@lambcaey Yours or someone elses ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 157 of 169 (483 Views)

★ Guide

Hey @crinrict I again today had that error that seems to be connected with the mannequin lots, here are the repro steps:

1. I went from the world mode -> into build mode of the original bottom right lot of Magnolia Promenade, which is one of the lots that has mannequins. I didn't change anything there, I just went in and looked around and went out of build mode again into the world.

2. Then I went into starting to play with my Sim who was in a different world and used the phone travel option to travel to this magnolia promenade retail lot. 

3. After the loading screen I got an error popup with the 123:13b8a5f:3046c823 Error. 

This time I wanted to see what happens if i don't restart my game right after, and tried to load the same Sim again, and it let me in, but logged an exception, I copied it in case it gives you more info to debug. Let me know if you are interested in the error log, and how I should best send it to you.

This is the short version:

Pretty Error CallStack (Click to expand/collapse)

Mod Path Module Function Line Error Class
 T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\retail\retail_manager.py_open_pure_npc_store334<retail.retail_manager.RetailManager object at 0x1a120a210>
 T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\retail\retail_manager.py_set_up_mannequin_during_open345<class 'retail.retail_manager.RetailManager'>
 T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.pyexported_func467 
 T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\mannequin_component.pyset_current_outfit439MannequinComponent(object_Mannequin_AdultFemale_PremadeBohboutique_4:0x0eda0e52d41d114e)
 T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.pyset_current_outfit617<sims.sim_info_base_wrapper.SimInfoBaseWrapper object at 0x1a902a550>

Message 158 of 169 (442 Views)

★ Guide

And forgot to mention: Some of these mannequins were in a "sold out" state when I tried to enter the lot.

Maybe that plays a role in the error, as I saw one of the lines in the detailed error says:

File 'D:\Projects\Sims 4 Modding\Mods\TMex Mods 2020\Tmex-BetterExceptions\tmex_BetterExceptions_Hooks.py', line 146, in tm_be_class_exceptions [ target : <function Logger.exception at 0x1589fe3b0>, self : <sims4.log.Logger object at 0x123929750>, message : Exception raised while processing zone spin up sequence: {}, args : (AttributeError("'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_fallback_outfit_category'"),), item : 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_fallback_outfit_category']

Message 159 of 169 (436 Views)

★ Guide

Yes! I just verified: When i delete the mannequins that have no clothes on (are in that sold out state) before I enter the lot, the error popup doesn't appear anymore!

Message 160 of 169 (433 Views)