Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Gallery showing wrong packs used

by simmyfroggy

Original Post

Re: Unused packs showing in gallery builds

★ Apprentice
The restaurant build is not showing any items used at all.
Message 11 of 71 (4,828 Views)

★ Apprentice
But the pack its showing is included is get famous
Message 12 of 71 (4,827 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@SarahLaCroix wrote:

These are the only ones that I've experienced so far, I haven't shared them yet because I wanted to fix the bug first.

I would like to suggest a test to help figure out how to fix the issue. I presume you still have the family in your library?

Put them in CAS and review their outfits especially the children.
Next check their aspirations and traits to be sure they are all base game.
Then upload them again. If they are clear then we are good as far as the family is concerned.
If they still show wrong information a link would be helpful.
You can rename them Test for AnswersHQ if you like.
Thank you - EQ

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 13 of 71 (4,791 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @SarahLaCroix

Just an additional note regarding the household - The "Uses items from these packs" section also includes assets that are not necessarily editable in CAS, like career outfits.  Are the Sims are in careers or other activities that are from those packs?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 14 of 71 (4,646 Views)

Gallery shows pack unused

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get famous, cats and dogs, city living, get together, seasons,..
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? idk lol Frown
What happens when the bug occurs? It shows that I used the wrong pack
What do you expect to see? Only the stuff I used
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hi! I recently made a base game house and when I went to upload it on the gallery it said that I used the get famous pack, which isn't true since all I used was base game. The gallery says that I used a brick wallpaper called "small long bricks". After repainting the whole house, it still says that the small long bricks wallpaper is being used. I don't know what to do, there's no sim living on the lot, I don't have any mod installed. Help please!!

Message 15 of 71 (4,625 Views)

Re: Gallery shows pack unused

EA Sims Team

Hello @ElawSim 

I looked at your house on the Gallery and found the issue: if you convert one of the Smooth Keeper fences on the second floor to a wall, the wallpaper is there.  It looks like the wallpaper is not removed when a wall is converted to a fence.  We'll look into this issue.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 16 of 71 (4,564 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 71 (4,513 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

I had this issue with a build today. 

When building a Base Game house I accidentally used a Get Together brick (Brickwall) on one section of the house & one towel from the same pack. When I saved the lot, it showed GT as included so I checked and then removed the towel and painted over the Brickwall.

The towel is no longer (rightly) showing, but the wall paint continues showing up as used even though it's no longer in the build. 

Message 18 of 71 (4,491 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having this problem as well - I'm trying to upload my sims to the gallery but it shows my used items being leggings from Spooky Stuff and a head wrap accessory from City Living. I have never used either of these items and they all only have one outfit per category so I know I'm not missing any outfits. I even uninstalled my mods but the issue persists. I hope this is being looked into.

Message 19 of 71 (4,479 Views)

EA Sims Team

@R13n3 

Do the Sims have jobs?  If so, their career outfits may have clothing from those packs.  Workarounds for this would be to either have them quit their jobs, or create jobless copies of those Sims, and then upload them.

Message 20 of 71 (4,465 Views)