Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Suspects won't appear at the station after arrest

by Brittany-sloan8

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is the first time i am playing with the Police career and this issue continues to happen everytime. I go arrest a sim, and when i load back in the station my sim is alone, no suspect. They appear the next day when i go into work and then i am able to interogate them and all that. 
I have also noticed that the higher i am in the career, the easier it is to find the right suspect because they are the only sim that's on the APB location.

Message 31 of 49 (1,446 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I know this topic is years old, but I am coming across it now after dealing with the bug..  I think I found a work around as when I clicked the mugshot/fingerprint station I chose "fingerprint..." and my suspect was listed there and magically popped up in the first cell! Hope this helps anyone 

Message 32 of 49 (1,352 Views)

★★★ Novice
@thexpieddroit as of late January 2022 this bug still exists
Message 33 of 49 (1,319 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same, here! The arrested Sim only shows up in the cell when my Sim has their next shift, even if I go back to arrest them again after exiting without saving.

Message 34 of 49 (1,270 Views)

★ Guide

What is going on with this game?!? Every single career is bugged! Every single interaction is bugged or laggy! This is getting ridiculous! Now, the detective career is completely unplayable.  I have tried everything to interrogate the suspect, but they never show up. I tried removing mods. I tried a new save file. Nothing works. This worked prior to the Wedding Stories pack, now everything about this game is completely broken. This is so infuriating!

Message 35 of 49 (1,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this happen. Turns out I had the wrong suspect. Try arresting someone else 

Message 36 of 49 (1,078 Views)

★★ Novice

Just wanted to say I had this issue and solved it by traveling to the crime scene. I didn’t realize I hadn’t traveled to it and had evidence leftover from the last case so I used that for clues. But as soon as I traveled to the crime scene after arresting the criminal was in the jail. Hope this helps. 

Message 37 of 49 (1,019 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this problem as well. I found that issuing the APB again and rearresting the suspect worked but ONLY after either going on patrol after or letting one day pass and they would show up the next day in the cell. Hope this helps!

Message 38 of 49 (923 Views)

★★ Novice

This is still happening 3 years later 😩 someone fix it pleaseeeeeee so many bugs lately makes it not worth playing and getting annymore expansions for.

Message 39 of 49 (854 Views)

Police station interrogate suspect

★★★ Newbie

When ever I arrest a suspect they are never at the police station, if u click on the interrogation table it says "no suspect to interrogate" 

Any help would be much appreciated 

Message 40 of 49 (763 Views)