Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Sims drop food bought from Lice Cold Freezer

by crinrict

Original Post

[OPEN] [GTW] Sims drop food bought from Lice Cold Freezer

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

When Sims visiting my bakery purchase a food item from the Lice Cold Freezer, they sometimes drop the food on the floor after purchasing, and then leave the lot.

I've only had this happen with 2 dishes so far, the Apple Pie (Cooking Skill Recipe) and the SimCity Cheesecake (Gourmet Cooking Skill Recipe), but as of yet I've not had the issue happen with any of the Baking Skill Recipes.

The Sims can route to the Lice Cold Freezer just fine, there's no issue there, it's just that with certain food items they seem to drop them on the floor after purchase. But this doesn't always happen, sometimes if you put the dropped food item back into the freezer then another Sim will come along and purchase it just fine and leave the lot without having dropped it back on the floor.

So I don't really know what's going on.

I tried placing tables and chairs on the lot to see if that would fix it, but no such luck.

Message 1 of 7 (780 Views)

Re: [GTW] Lice Cold Freezer Issue

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm going to test stocking some different dishes to see if the issue is only with certain foods or whether it can happen with anything. I'll post back later with my findings.

Message 2 of 7 (764 Views)

Hero

Added this one

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (735 Views)

★★★ Novice

Seem to happen to any kind of food so far...

Message 4 of 7 (633 Views)

★★ Guide

and not necessarily from the lice cold fridge. I very often see a Sim prepare a group meal go to take a serving then drop it on the floor. The issue seems to be with carrying and/or surfaces.

Message 5 of 7 (623 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

For me the LCFs started to behave weirdly in general. I am not sure if this is related, but sometimes instead of buying the food customers just take it out from the LCF to eat. At first I thought it was the food they dropped on the floor, but I am sure I just saw a Sim grab food out of the lice cold freezer, not pay and then walk to the nearby bench and eat it. I also noticed the food they drop sometimes drops as a normal item anyone can eat.

Okay I was playing while writing this and I definitely saw a customer pay for the food (with notification and everything), walk to the nearby flat surface, place it down as a normal, not-for-sale dish, and then walk out. I didn't notice it before though.

Message 6 of 7 (608 Views)

Hero

@Scrfmnstr wrote:

For me the LCFs started to behave weirdly in general. I am not sure if this is related, but sometimes instead of buying the food customers just take it out from the LCF to eat. At first I thought it was the food they dropped on the floor, but I am sure I just saw a Sim grab food out of the lice cold freezer, not pay and then walk to the nearby bench and eat it. I also noticed the food they drop sometimes drops as a normal item anyone can eat.

Okay I was playing while writing this and I definitely saw a customer pay for the food (with notification and everything), walk to the nearby flat surface, place it down as a normal, not-for-sale dish, and then walk out. I didn't notice it before though.

Are you using any mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (601 Views)