Re: My sim is frequently sick despite having sickness resistance trait

by MegiAre

Original Post

[OPEN] [GTW] Sim is frequently sick despite having sickness resistance trait

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My sim has topped the medical career and has the sickness resistance trait but despite this seems to get sick about every other day. In fact other members of the household get sick less than she does. In the past sim week my sim with the trait has been sick on 3 days and another member (without the trait) has been sick just once.

My sim runs a store so comes into contact with other sims on a regular basis, but even so I would have thought the trait would protect her to a larger degree.

Message 1 of 6 (1,557 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

For completion sake: Are you using any mods in your game ?

EDIT: Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,538 Views)

Hero

Anyone still seeing this ?

@simslynn

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (1,449 Views)

Hero

I still see my sick resistant Sim getting sick but I don't feel it's more often then the others and she does seem to recover faster (as the trait states).

I'm taking feedback what others think on this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (1,426 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have a sim in LVL 8 of the Doctor career, so she's earned the sick resistance trait, but she and her spouse are sick all the time. I'll use medicine or home remedies which keeps them healthy for a few days, but that's it. 

Message 5 of 6 (1,260 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@MegiAre Would you mind sharing your save with us?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name.

Message 6 of 6 (1,220 Views)