by SuperAnino110

Original Post

[OPEN] [GTW] Sim Clones unable to start Positivity Challenge

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.49.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Famous, Get to Work, Get Together Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat, Vampires Bowling Night, Movie Hangout, Perfect Patio, Vintage Glamour
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim Clone interact with Millie Bobby Brown using "Ask About the Positivity Challenge".
What happens when the bug occurs? After notification, detailing the challenge. Interact with Millie Bobby Brown with only 2 options "Ask About the Positivity Challenge" and "Ask to Leave"
What do you expect to see? There should a 3rd option "Issue Challenge" which unlocks Challenge Aspiration and Box of Kindness.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 1 of 5 (773 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Sim Clones unable to start Positivity Challenge

Hero

Hi @SuperAnino110

did you do the challenge with the Original Sim as well ? If so, before or after you cloned the Sim ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (750 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I can't remember specifically with my currently cloned sims.

However my Original Sim had already issued the challenge, so I cloned him again.

Then I had the Sim Clone contact Millie Bobbie Brown, but they were unable to issue challenge.

So it's likely the game treats the Clones as the Original sim, thinking they had started the challenge thus unable to Issue the Challenge again.

Message 3 of 5 (717 Views)

Hero
That's what I'm suspecting too.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (712 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Sim Clones unable to start Positivity Challenge

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (670 Views)