Re: Wild and Work plants not producing harvestables

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero

Hi @Hannahart

merged your post with the science lab one (as this was your main report).

There's also one for wild harvestables: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Wild-plants-don-t-look-harvested-and-no-max-harvestables/... and for festivals: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CL-Festival-Plants-No-Longer-Harvestable/m-p/6872377#M634...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 161 (3,785 Views)

★ Guide

Just curious here, but when will this issue be fixed/resolved? I'm still having issues and haven't harvested any of the work plants in quite a while.

Message 12 of 161 (3,764 Views)

Hero
There's never an eta on when bugs are going to fixed. You'll just have to be patient.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 161 (3,760 Views)

★ Guide

So by next update patch then? Yeah we are going to be waiting here until the 20th of July, XD

Hopefully the July Patch comes early if possible.

Message 14 of 161 (3,750 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Funny how you interpret my answer.

I have no idea when this is going to be fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 161 (3,745 Views)

★ Guide

Interpret? All I really said is the update patch will most likely come between the second last week or the last week of July, it really depends on when EA does it, how much they have to work with and the other stuff they are busy with, other than the Sims Series.

I am sure you are as eager to have the issues fixed too, so as Simmer to Simmer, I do hope EA manage to get Sims 4 updated sometime between 17th and 19th of July, if not. Then we will have to wait a little longer, its a painful process to wait, but it is worth it.

Message 16 of 161 (3,733 Views)

Champion
It's just that next patch for a fix seems optimistic, given that there are bugs here reported in 2015 that aren't fixed yet Standard smile
Message 17 of 161 (3,725 Views)

★ Guide

Really? What would those bugs from 2015 be? I know there are some I noticed that do need some fixing.

Message 18 of 161 (3,715 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Plants at science lab don't produce harvestables

★★★★ Novice

I have Also that problem and also those related to the Science Lab plant :

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions : To work - city - get toget.-cat and dog Game pack : oudoor spa dine out vampire Stuff Pack : Vintage, backyard, kidd stuff, romantic gard. movie spooky coolkitchen luxury party, perfect party and happy holiday
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In the active career Scientist we receive a task that is to water the plant or to order a collegue to go take care of the garden. But when I receive those task the option to water plant is grey out and when I try to order a collegue to do it the command is grey out saying that no plant need attention... Also after another test while writting this, discover when come to work at 10AM the plant are all wet at the same time and no one is tending the garder or even close of it...I have also realize if you move the plant in buy/build mode they will have the same effect of being "wet" when you return in live mode
What happens when the bug occurs? Receive the tasks when the plants don't need any attention, so you cannot complete them except if you plant a need seed and it's the only time that you can water or order someone to take care of the plant... The plant not getting wet from the buy or build mode when move inside or outside.
What do you expect to see? Don't receive the task if the garden don't need any attention, that the garden is not watered automaticly by the game when come to work at 10AM so sims can water the plant or Order a collegue to take care of the garden
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Since the patch note 1.44.77.1020, so release of Season pack On the game menu page it's written version : 1.44.831020 (in the bottom)

Message 19 of 161 (3,707 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Plants at science lab don't produce harvestables

★★★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue. I could harvest them the first day but now they don't produce anything anymore. I can't water them as well.

Message 20 of 161 (3,622 Views)