Sims continue to wear hospital gown days after giving birth

by ArcherAngelo

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GTW] Cured Patients Leave Hospital Wearing Patient Gown

Hero

Hi @missdeefying 

moved your post over to the thread for that issue.

Thanks for the report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 59 (1,931 Views)

Sim always changing into hospital gown after a baby pc

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? im not sure
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have a baby then after youll notice the mom always putting on a hospital gown
What happens when the bug occurs? wears a hospital gown
What do you expect to see? my sim to wear the right clothing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

you can see it in some lets plays the more babies you have the more it happens, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B66kSKWZbA kelseys video you can see the mom wearing the hospital gown. it does matter when but taking a shower, going outside its like the hospital gown keeps being used when we dont want it to be. 

Message 22 of 59 (1,879 Views)

Re: Sim always changing into hospital gown after a baby pc

★ Apprentice

how do we report the issue to have it fixed seems like a issue for a while and no one is correcting it. 

Message 23 of 59 (1,846 Views)

Re: Sim always changing into hospital gown after a baby pc

Hero
@TheWitchySimmer What you did is reporting it. Nothing else you can do. QA is aware of the issue.

If you haven't done so, click also on the me too button on the first page.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 59 (1,829 Views)

Mother stays in hospital gown after having baby

★★ Novice

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? GPO4: 1.assets.ml-gp04.125
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to hospital to have a baby, after having baby go back home and mother will still be in hospital gown.
What happens when the bug occurs? Mother is still in hospital gown after having a baby at the hospital. After sleeping mother changes into hospital gown. The gown is not saved in my outfits. I change her outfit but after she sleeps she changes back into hospital gown.
What do you expect to see? Hospital gown only used when at a hospital lot or if you saved it in your outfits.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Mother changes into hospital gown after returning home from having a baby at the hospital lot. The gown is not saved in my outfits but she still automatically changes into hospital gown. A update was just released for the game but I noticed this bug yesterday, before the update patch. 

Message 25 of 59 (1,818 Views)

Re: Mother stays in hospital gown after having baby

Hero

Hi @Ababe0207 

merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please feel free to click the me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 59 (1,810 Views)

Sims continue to wear hospital gown days after giving birth

★★★ Guide

How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Give birth at hospital.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims who have given birth change into their gowns, however even though it is not set as an outfit they continue to get dressed into the gown days later. My baby aged up to toddler and my sim keeps putting the gown back on.
What do you expect to see? I don't want them to wear the gown after they return home. Once they change they should no longer be dressed as patients days later.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

Screenshot attached, though ya'll probably know what the gown looks like.

Message 27 of 59 (1,798 Views)

Re: Sims continue to wear hospital gown days after giving birth

★★★ Apprentice

I can not seem to find the button to make a post so sorry i have used the reply button. 

My game is fully patched with all packs etc. installed

After last patch my Sim doctor had a baby at the hospital and now when I attend an active work day my doctor is wearing the patient gown. If I send my Sim to work alone she comes home in her doctor work uniform but the next time I attend an active work day she is back in her patient outfit. 

I have clicked the "Me Too" button on page 1 of this error report but my issue is a little different. 

Message 28 of 59 (1,751 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@wildlilly1969 So she had the baby herself ? It wasn't one that she delivered ?

Sounds like the same issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 59 (1,743 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Yes she had the baby herself, then went to work a few hours later as a doctor but now keeps wearing her patient gown to work. It looks weird seeing my doctor treating patients in a hospital gown..LOL
Message 30 of 59 (1,733 Views)