Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Herbs & Spinach can't be added to Lice Cold Freezer

by stbnchristine

Original Post

★ Guide

@crinrict I have been talking with someone else on a different thread about how we use the freezer.  I asked to try and she said it doesn't work for her.  But it does for me and still does.  I'm attaching a screen shot of herbs in the Lice Cold Freezer inventory. The tiny little parsley I pulled out on the counter is set for sell and I am able to purchase these items from the freezer at my grocery store.  In all fairness the pointer does now show a red circle with a slash through it but the items will store/sell/buy just fine anyways.

Message 11 of 23 (1,839 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrictI am blown away.  Contrary to normal problem solving the mods are making this work.  I loaded a vanilla game and went with a new sim to a non cc retail lot and the sage DID NOT go into the lice cold retail freezer.  One of my mods was allowing me to use the freezer correctly... which is crazy cause none of them were meant to do that.  It has to be one of Coolspear's because those are the only garden related mods that I use.  Can't believe it is any of the basic twisted mexi that I use.  The rest is mostly cc.

Message 12 of 23 (1,812 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If you find out exactly which mod allows the freezer to work can you please let me know. I'm still waiting to use mine.

Message 13 of 23 (1,775 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@freiundentwirrt It took some work because it was not anything I thought it would be.  I'm attaching a screenshot of the mods used so you can see it is a completely vanilla game accept the ones linked. They are Coolspear's mods found at simsasylum: dispensers-chefs-kitchen-helpers-perfect-fruit-veg,

The specific ones you need are the purchase perfect fruit: ChefsPurchasePerfectProduce,, and the fruit bowls: ChefsFruitBowl1, ChefsFruitBowl2

You do not need to have a fruit bowl on the lot for the Lice Freezer to work the mods simply need to be installed.  Happy Simming!!!!!

EDIT: Removed all links. Linking mods/cc is not allowed at AHQ so please only name mods, don't link them.

Message 14 of 23 (1,754 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the info. I also see on MTS there is a dedicated mod for the freezer that holds everything for sale including: fish, ice cream, flowers and all produce. It's called "Retail Fridge Holds Harvestables" by emilypl27. Nothing comes up on MTS when I search for Coolspear under mods or do a search for the mod name. I am scrolling through trying to find him, but there are 102 pages, so might take awhile. Is that mod even on MTS? The link you provided was removed by the site. Thanks for your help with this issue. 

Message 15 of 23 (1,730 Views)

Hero
Google: simsasylum

You need to make an account.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 23 (1,727 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

OK. Simasylum, never heard of that one. I see mention of that in her post, but I guess being unfamiliar I didn't see it. Thanks all!

Message 17 of 23 (1,720 Views)

★ Guide

@freiundentwirrt My post was edited to remove those links. I did not know that we could not link to cc in the forum. I did send you a private message. If you still have trouble feel free to pm me. I would not have been so bold but this problem has been going on for years and I know you seriously wanted yours to work. 

Message 18 of 23 (1,717 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't put spinach and herbs in the Lice Cold Retail Freezer either

Message 19 of 23 (1,670 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Doesn't work for me :-(

Carrots are in but the spinich and herbs not!

Message 20 of 23 (1,501 Views)