by freiundentwirrt

Original Post

[OPEN] [GTW] Herbs & Spinach can't be added to Lice Cold Freezer

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Have spinach or herbs in your inventory 2. Try to add them to the lice cold freezer 3. Observe the red/striked circlr
What happens when the bug occurs? Spinach and Herbs can't be added to the lice cold Freezer
What do you expect to see? Spinach and Herbs being addable to the lice cold freezer
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Patch 1.44.88

This problem is not quite closed.  Most harvestables work now but not herbs and spinach.  Which is ironic because for months only spinach would go in the thing.  However what goes in selling properly and the freezer is working properly in different retail environments.  Just not the herbs and spinach.

Message 1 of 23 (4,101 Views)

[GTW] Herbs & Spinach can't be added to Lice Cold Freezer

Hero

Hi @stbnchristine

thanks for the report.

I set up a new thread with your post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 23 (3,998 Views)

Re: [GTW] Herbs & Spinach can't be added to Lice Cold Freezer

★★★ Guide

I'm sorry, but this is almost kind of amusing. How are they having SO many issues with this ONE specific fridge? Wondering

Message 3 of 23 (3,985 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks for reopening the thread. I have an observation. When marking herbs and spinach for sale those items had to be on a dining room table along with flowers. The other harvestsbles will fit on a shelf. All of my harvestables are at least working for sale individually. And even the black bean and green beans can be added to the freezer and sold/bought. I have not tried the bell pepper. 

Never knew new how much GTW enhanced my gameplay until this broke. I am beyond happy to see it improved and look forward to them FIXING it. I am finally playing again...

Message 4 of 23 (3,976 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm glad they are at least finally trying to fix it, but dang, I'm right there with you. Maybe third time will be the charm!! Please fix it completely. 

Message 5 of 23 (3,960 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Herbs & Spinach can't be added to Lice Cold Freezer

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 23 (3,933 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Is this fixed with the new patch? I have been unable to check. 

Message 7 of 23 (3,780 Views)

Hero
Not in the patch notes and I haven't tested.

maybe someone can test this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 23 (3,774 Views)

★ Guide

It is working. Heart *tears of joy* HeartI had all but given up on this. With seasons it was easy to set a long winter and forget about gardening. But wow they actually fixed this and now I can use get to work again. I placed spinach, parsley, basil, and sage in the lice cold refrigerator and low and behold it was set to sell. A sim from another household was able to buy it and yes it was in his inventory. The grocery is back in business!

Message 9 of 23 (3,728 Views)

Hero
Hm, I just tried this and wasn't able to put herbs in the lice cold freezer at all.

Can others test this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 23 (3,694 Views)