[FIXED] [GTW] Hair/Eyebrow Swatches not reflecting actual colors on Aliens

by Sparkiekong

Original Post

Re: Alien Hair Colour Changes into Another Colour Than the one I Pick

Hero

HI @SqueamishNerd 

sounds like this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-GTW-Hair-and-Eyebrow-Swatches-not-reflecting-actual-color... ?

Just need confirmation that I understand correctly what you're saying, so I can merge your thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 51 (1,150 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Yes, it's the same problem. Standard smile

Message 32 of 51 (1,147 Views)

Hero

HI @SqueamishNerd 

merged your post then.

Would be good if you click on that me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 51 (1,142 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Hair and Eyebrow Swatches not reflecting actual colors on Alien

★★★ Guide
I haven't tested it on aliens, but I'm experiencing this with my human child.
Message 34 of 51 (1,129 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Hair and Eyebrow Swatches not reflecting actual colors on Alien

★ Guide

is the child born of an alien and a human?

Message 35 of 51 (1,124 Views)

Alien hair color not working right

★ Novice

I've had this issue before, but when I go to choose a specific hair color for an alien Sim it doesn't make the color what I am clicking..but another color completely different. 

Is this something anyone else has experienced? I figured this should be brought to someone's attention..I've tried closing the game..I have no mods installed. This is incredibly annoying! 

https://gyazo.com/f2ae4a0c748d1466e90ab48842bde425 <-- gif showing exactly what I am experiencing 

I doubt there is much I can actually do to fix this right now, I have already tried restarting the game..I can restart my computer..but doubt that's gonna fix this problem.

I just want to choose the right hair color!

Message 36 of 51 (1,096 Views)

Re: Alien hair color not working right

Hero

Hi @SpandexPudding 

this is a known issue for aliens. I've merged your post with the existing bug report.

Please click me too on the first post.

Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 51 (1,088 Views)

★★★ Guide
nah, just a regular child.
Message 38 of 51 (1,067 Views)

Hero
What exactly happening ? There is an open issue for children where the hair just switches the color but the swatches are all selectable.

Think its' a bit different: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Children-Toddler-eyebrows-changing-color-both-in-and-out-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 39 of 51 (1,057 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict 

Just wanted to report an update after todays patch (4/16/19) that aliens are still not reporting the correct hair swatches.

It's really quite disappointing that it was fixed for everyone except aliens.

Message 40 of 51 (990 Views)