[OPEN] [GTW] Drinking plasma doesn't complete Doctor's lunch task

by ceunon20

Original Post

[OPEN] [GTW] Drinking plasma doesn't complete Doctor's lunch task

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

So I'm playing as vampire right now and in a doctor career.
One of the tasks for a doctor is to make a lunch between my patients but I can't complete it.

First if I drink a plasma fruit or plasma bag this doesn't complete the task.
To complete this task I need to eat normal food but my vampire has Whitered Stomach.

What I'll do now?

No Mods and No CC.

Game repaired.

10-02-17_16-54-34.png

Message 1 of 13 (855 Views)

Re: Drinking plasma fruit or plasma bag doesn't complete Doctor's lunch task

Champion (Retired)

To bring food to a patient click on them and select "Bring food" or what that translates to in your French version.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 13 (849 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I don't want to give food to my patients but for me.

I can't make lunch myself because plasma fruit, plasma food or plasma bag don't complete the task. I can't eat normal food because I have whitered stomatch trait! Frown 

Message 3 of 13 (844 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

I don't remember any task in the Doctor career to make food for one self. However there is one to bring food to a patient.

Anyway even with withered stomach you can eat normal food. You will just vomit afterwards.

Edit

Just translated your Portuguese into English It says to get a snack between patients.

To fulfill buy any food item from the vending machine and eat it. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 13 (836 Views)

★★★★ Guide

So now we have a task that we need to eat something while in the work. The task to give food to patients is not the problem in my game.
And yeah I can eat normal food but I don't want. It should be a choice for us and not something that make our Sims bad just to complete it.
This is called a bug! Frown

Message 5 of 13 (825 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Sorry no bug (right  crinrict?) as you are able to complete the task.

Message 6 of 13 (820 Views)

★★★★ Guide

But I'm not able to complete the task eating vampire food. So it's a bug! Wink 

Message 7 of 13 (811 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Plasma fruit and plasma packs are not classed as food but drink. Notice how they use a straw to "eat" Plasma fruits.

Message 8 of 13 (804 Views)

★★★★ Guide

But I can complete the task drinking soda in vending machine so it's the same!!

It should work drinking plasma fruit, plasma packs or eating plasma salada too but sadly it's not!

Did you tested it in your game? I recommend you to do this...

Message 9 of 13 (800 Views)

Hero

I'd say it's an oversight. Especially if the plasma fruit salad also doesn't fulfill the task (which has been established as food in the other not bug)

I'm thinking they forgot to add the new dishes.

I'll add it for now as Unsure though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 13 (787 Views)