Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Doctor: Patient Leaves Surgery Table Mid-Surgery

by Shadow_of_Thoth

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

While I agree removing the extra surgery table is a good workaround, I am hoping this still gets looked at and fixed by the devs. Especially for the later problems in the career, as Graywhispers has had as well. I got lucky and finally got a pregnancy to work to advance the career, but you shouldn't need to for a supposed scripted event like that.

Message 31 of 62 (1,727 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [GTW] Patient Leaves Surgery Table Mid-Surgery

★★★ Novice

Thanks! That worked a treat.

I had this problem with the collapsed event sim, and have also with other sims since. Reset the sim who was stuck on the table and deleted the spare table now its working fine! TY!

Message 32 of 62 (1,701 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Can someone with this issue please share a save file? We've had trouble reproducing this one on our end. Thanks for the help!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 33 of 62 (1,658 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1siyrTDMDlCc0Gopn3Kw0ImjLbNOa6lWs

@SimGuruNick Still have my save I sent to someone to see the bug originally. The sim affected is named Abraham Lockhart in Windenburg. He is currently at work at the hospital infront of the collapsed sim in question.

Message 34 of 62 (1,632 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@NinjaDogBuilds thank you so much for the help!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 35 of 62 (1,626 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having this issue of the collapsed sim getting up partway through the surgery and going to the other table. Has anyone found a fix for this yet? I saw one about changing the colour of the table but that didn't work for me.

Message 36 of 62 (1,540 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am also having this problem, and it is very frustrating. I don't want to cheat, because I want the doctor career trophy, and from what I understand, using the cheat wouldn't allow me to get all the way through the career anyway, because of the pregnant sim.

With the General Practitioner stage, in order to get a single surgery done, I have to get the collapsed sim onto one of the surgery tables as a placeholder, so that I can do a successful surgery on someone else without them getting up amd switching tables. It is not just the collapsed sims for me. Sims from the rooms also do this sometimes (not always, as with the collapsed sim). At one point, I had three sims just standing around in the room, off of the table. Very annoying and a waste of time getting them in the surgery room.

I don't know for sure, but I think it is anyone with the "Triple Threat" disease. "Itchy Plumbob" does not seem to have the same effect for me, as far as I can tell. I could be mistaken. But so far, the only ones I have managed to be successful with were all Itchy Plumbob diagnoses.

Getting through a surgery often takes an entire day's work. Just to get one surgery out of the three for promotion. And of course, my sim only goes in to work every 2 days. So, it takes ages. ...if can even get all the way through a surgery before time is up at all! I'm probably just going to play a different sim family until it is fixed. Hopefully it does get fixed.

Message 37 of 62 (1,478 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrictNinjaDogBuilds I'm having the same issue with a human sim is on the xbox are there any fixes?
Message 38 of 62 (1,443 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [GTW] Patient Leaves Surgery Table Mid-Surgery

★★★ Newbie
@xoChelleJoxo bb.enablefreebuild and move tables somewhere else and it worked for me
Message 39 of 62 (1,407 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GTW] Patient Leaves Surgery Table Mid-Surgery

★ Novice
@Hurleygirl526 This worked for me! Thanks!
Message 40 of 62 (1,403 Views)