Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Doctor Career: Surgery Animation broken/T_Posing

by KatastrophicSim

Original Post

★ Guide

Is this operating table problem still not fixed? My God. 

Yesterday I had the same problem. I was surprised because I figured it had already been fixed, but apparently, that's not the case.

Message 141 of 162 (917 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@wildlilly1969 wrote:

Pandasama has a T-Pose Fix mod that stops it happening. I have used it for ages now with no problems what so ever with my game. I got tired of waiting for EA to fix it. 

That sounds like a great mod, if only console players could actually use them 🥲

Message 142 of 162 (881 Views)

★ Guide
@Sim-Lover-2-2002 I swear there was a link. Guess they must've removed it, the babies that they are. All I had to do was google "pandasama fix" and it was the first result for me. Should be a patreon link.
Message 143 of 162 (856 Views)

Hero
@KatastrophicSim Links are not allowed on AHQ except the dedicated thread. Please check these list: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-Common-Game-Fixing-Mods-Hero-Approved/td-p/9836185...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 144 of 162 (852 Views)

★ Guide

I used to use it too, but had to remove it recently, it stopped working, is yours still working? 

Message 145 of 162 (794 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

That's disappointing to see this has been going on for a year.

We shouldn't have to rely on fellow Simmers to fix the problem for us, possibly resulting in an eventual broken link/mod/glitches with other downloads. Frown

Message 146 of 162 (744 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have this problem too - it happens when my pregnant Sims go to the hospital to have their baby.

Message 147 of 162 (672 Views)

Have Baby At Hospital Glitch

★★★ Newbie

Every time I’ve had my sim give birth at the hospital, the doctor and sim have both glitched. Yes, I’ve already tried to fix it multiple times with and without CC. My computer has also stopped working, so now I can’t even fix the problem. This has been happening for a few months.

Message 148 of 162 (626 Views)

Re: Have Baby At Hospital Glitch

Hero
@classic_weirdo18 I merged your post with the current bug report for this.

Please let me know if that's not what you're seeing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 149 of 162 (598 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am not sure if I can post a link but if you open google chrome and search "pandasama t pose fix" it should be the top/first search result. The link is on the page that opens up. 

Message 150 of 162 (566 Views)