Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Doctor Career: Surgery Animation broken/T_Posing

by ViviHaloko

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I have this problem as well. I don't know when this bug started since I recently got back into playing the doctor career actively and was surprised to see it. Yet another outlandish bug that the team in EA caused that they have yet to fix.

It doesn't affect the surgery interaction, as your sim is able to perform the entire operation, it just appears to affect the animation only which is ridiculous to watch if you're actively playing the doctor career or go with your sim to have a baby (which I never do). In steady intervals your sim will just T-pose while the patient teleports off the operating table and clips into your sim in the same vertical position. Like plenty of others here I have a screenshot that I've added. I'm not holding my breath on this bug being fixed any time soon either. I'm just glad that they didn't manage to bust the interaction entirely in the process of somehow messing up the animation. 

Message 131 of 162 (1,469 Views)

Sims 4 - Surgery Table "T" pose and patient glich

★★★ Apprentice

Dear EA Technical Team,

I hope this finds you well.

I have enjoys Sims 4 for many years and have purchased all packs and kits to date.

My question is this:  Has there been a fix to the Sims 4 Doctor Career - Surgery table "T" pose and patient glitch?

Please let me know if this issue has been resolved and how I can attain the fix for my game, thank you for your time and talents.

Ruth Riley

[edit: email address removed]

Message 132 of 162 (1,276 Views)

Re: Sims 4 - Surgery Table "T" pose and patient glich

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Sim-Lover-2-2002 

There is no fix yet for the surgery table issue.

Here is the open bug report on it.  Please me too the first post and hit reply to add any comments you may have.

[OPEN] [GTW] Doctor Career: Surgery Animation broken/T_Posing - Answer HQ (ea.com)

Hope this helps.

Message 133 of 162 (1,244 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks so much for the quick response and shared experience. 

The Doctor career is one of my favorites and the glitch doesn't cause me to miss out on all the other fun activities it offers. 

Unfortunately, I'll just need to be more patient (pun intended) that EA will help fix this annoying glitch much sooner than later.

Take care, stay well and be safe!

Happy Simming!

Message 134 of 162 (1,209 Views)

Re: [GTW] Doctor Career: Surgery Animation broken/T_Posing

★★★ Newbie

yes

Message 135 of 162 (1,130 Views)

★ Guide

It's not classed as game breaking so I doubt it's a priority for the EA team Frown

Message 136 of 162 (1,076 Views)

★ Guide
@procian Correction: Fixing it won't make them money. They won't even fix game breaking bugs if it doesn't make them money to do so.
Message 137 of 162 (1,065 Views)

Pregnant sim hospital birth glich (get to work)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Version 1.60
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions except: cottage living, get together, and eco lifestyle Game packs: parenthood, vampires Stuff packs: vintage glamor, my first pet, and toddler stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have pregnant sim give birth in hospital while joining them
What happens when the bug occurs? Machine glitches and sim will not do birth animation
What do you expect to see? Birth animation inside machine when joining sim at hospital
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template

Message 138 of 162 (922 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Pandasama has a T-Pose Fix mod that stops it happening. I have used it for ages now with no problems what so ever with my game. I got tired of waiting for EA to fix it. 

Message 139 of 162 (785 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the response.  Where can I find this mod and does it cost anything?

Message 140 of 162 (741 Views)