Re: [GTW] Patient goes through the wall when Doctor sim tries to operate

by RealTirreal

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Doctor Career: Surgery Animation broken/T_Posing

★★ Apprentice

Update, I tried to use the bb.fenablereebuild while at the hospital to delete and replace the surgery table and the table isn't in the items list, can't even use the eye dropper to copy the table, there is our problem the table itself it glitched in the files, all they have to do is replace the files with good ones

Message 121 of 162 (1,019 Views)

★ Guide

@RealTirreal 

did you use bb.showhiddenobjects also w bb.enablefreebuild?  Surgery Table isn't a common item, as you don't get it from a Career Reward etc.  Hosp exclusive item.

Message 122 of 162 (1,002 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@RealTirreal No, you just didn't use bb.showhiddenobjects. I tried it and replaced both tables, the animation bug is still there. However, what "works" is that if you just shift click the table and click "reset table", it progresses the Perform Surgery career promotion task and Treat Patient task on the top left, but it will not cure the patient. Which is unfortunate because I had a story planned and it needs the Doctor career to work properly. :/

That said, you're probably right in thinking that there's something wrong with the table itself. 

Message 123 of 162 (950 Views)

★ Guide

I had forgotten why I don't have babies at the hospital.

I remember now. 

Somebody gotta nuke this game from orbit to fix it,  I swear. 

Message 124 of 162 (854 Views)

Lags ive notice of xbox

★★★ Newbie

Ive noticed that there is a lot of machinery and other actions that doesn’t work properly in sims on xbox… like when i try to have a baby at hospital the bed action doesn’t work like my sim lay on the bed but the “doctor” T poses and do nothing while the machinerie of the bed doesn’t move at all like the claw stuff doesn’t move or have any reaction… 

same goes for when you are a scientist and you wanna creat a new invention the hologram is completely on my character instead of the machine and when it comes to actually build the item the robot have zero action nor reaction… is this gonna be fixed soon or not its been almost 1 year ive been waiting on that issue to be fixed 😬

Message 125 of 162 (848 Views)

Re: Lags ive notice of xbox

Hero (Retired)

@KWEENIWi I've merged your post into the current bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

Please post your issue of the constructor animation in it's bug thread here https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-GTW-Invention-Constructor-animation-broken-No/m-p/...

Message 126 of 162 (834 Views)

★ Guide
@PoptartJuniper I thought PC and Console bugs were supposed to be separate threads?
Message 127 of 162 (825 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@KatastrophicSim They are not separate for issues that affect all platforms.

Message 128 of 162 (823 Views)

Hero
@KatastrophicSim It heavily depends on the issue. If it's lags or anything of more technical nature, it's a thread each. If it's a game bug like this, separate threads are not needed ever since console caught up on patches.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 129 of 162 (777 Views)

Re: [GTW] Patient goes through the wall when Doctor sim tries to operate

★★ Apprentice

here is a pic of t-posing while having baby at hospital along with save file afterword's non-modded 

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 130 of 162 (612 Views)