by RealTirreal

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Doctor Career: Surgery Animation broken/T_Posing

★ Guide

This has been happening for a LONG LONG TIME and still not fixed 🤦🏻‍♂️

Message 111 of 162 (1,105 Views)

★ Guide

Just another voice saying Ive ran into this. Not played the doctor career in ages, so figured Id go ahead and play through it again. The T-posing is a little unsettling for sure. 
How were still getting pack after pack after pack when old packs are in a broken state, is beyond me. 

Message 112 of 162 (1,060 Views)

Get to Work T-Posing and other general nonsense

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

As Sims 4 gets towards the end of its life cycle, I start looking at bugs that have been the most persisient in this iteration.  The most glaring to me has to be the Get to Work expansion, I would say about 1/2 of the animations simply don't work.  You see the sims glitching all over the place and T-posing at random.  The most easy to reproduce is the Doctor and his surgery table.  Considering how old these bugs are, especially the animation ones, I'm worried if they're not fixed before the devs move on then they never will be.  I'm not really sure of the best way of prodding the dev's to fix these, any suggestions on how to light this particular fire anyone?

Message 113 of 162 (1,011 Views)

Re: Get to Work T-Posing and other general nonsense

Hero (Retired)

@jmac2727 I've merged your post into the current bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

Clicking "Me Too" on a bug report is the best way to bring attention to an issue.

A report for the broken Scientist Invention Animation is here: Invention Constructor animation displaying over sim/ No Animation 

Message 114 of 162 (944 Views)

★ Guide

The same happened in my game. See the attached video.

Message 115 of 162 (833 Views)

T formation surgery Hospital issue

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.86.166.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all packs were installed but the Incheon Arrivals Kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? repair game and tested on a different computer but the same issue
What happens when the bug occurs? The doctor does the T formation and the patient pops off of the table
What do you expect to see? the doctor performing surgery
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Yes this Happens for every surgery 

T formation and I think it started after an update 

Message 116 of 162 (701 Views)

Re: T formation surgery Hospital issue

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.86.166.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all packs were installed but the Incheon Arrivals Kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? start operation in doctors career
What happens when the bug occurs? The doctor does the T formation and the patient pops off of the table intersecting the doctor
What do you expect to see? the doctor performing surgery, properly and the patient staying on the table
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? no, just installed the game on a new computer I just bought from the store
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? was fresh install on new computer

there are plenty of pic of the issue, been a year now according to this thread, if ea can't fix this game I'll never buy another game from ea again, including anything more for sims 4 and defiantly not sims 5. I've spent well over $200 on the sims franchise as have others, please fix your game or lose business

Message 117 of 162 (613 Views)

Re: T formation surgery Hospital issue

★★ Apprentice

just incase here is a pic

Message 118 of 162 (610 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is happening on console as well. I’m playing on PS4. Appears this is a known issue for sometime. I doubt it will be fixed but I clicked on “me too” of the OP in hopes that it may draw attention to the appropriate advisors. 

Message 119 of 162 (567 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Just tried this career for the first time and ran into the same issue. I did not remove any of my mods and I do use many, but based on the lastException help site and all the replies here, there's no need to. Absurd that this bug has been around for 2 years and nothing's been done about it. This thread is currently at over 700 MeToos. You'd think that'd get attention by now.

Message 120 of 162 (544 Views)