Re: Cottage Living & Get to work bugged

by lahawana

Original Post

Re: [GTW] Doctor Career: Surgery Animation broken/T_Posing

★★★★★ Guide

Does this mean that giving birth at hospital is bugged too?

Message 11 of 162 (5,929 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@mh4515I've noticed with the sims when playing the doctor career that the baby is still born and sent to their respective homes, despite the hilarious bug. However, I have not tried having a baby at hospital yet. I will try it and let you know.

Edited: Here is what happens with the pregnant sim when you are playing Doctor. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O89cYWkYwI

Message 12 of 162 (5,910 Views)

Re: [GTW] Patient goes through the wall when Doctor sim tries to operate

★★★ Apprentice

True. There is a thread for the other problem now, however. (When I posted last night, there wasn't one.)

Message 13 of 162 (5,900 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've had this problem as well and it was disappointing because I thought it was my cc that was the problem even though I had fixed everything. But I was recently informed that this is a recent game issue and that others have had this problem as well. 

Message 14 of 162 (5,885 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Same here when giving birth at the hospital.

Mods disabled, caches cleared, install repaired. Same details as OP except I have all DLC except the Courtyard Oasis and Bust the Dust kits.

medfail1.jpg

medfail2.jpg

Message 15 of 162 (5,862 Views)

Cottage Living & Get to work bugged

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, all game packs except journey to batuu, strangerville, jungle adventure, and spa day, and I have nifty knitting, paranormal,tiny living, moschino, laundry day, toddler stuff, vintage glamour, backyard, and movie hangout.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Take your pregnant sim to the hospital to give birth and when they go into the machine both the sim and doctor will glitch.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim gets in the machine, the animation starts, the sim flips around to where the doctor is (as though she is still in the machine) and the doctor t-poses.
What do you expect to see? The sim should have the baby with the normal animation.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Happened after the new update and Cottage Living pack.

My sims are glitching out when the go to give birth at the hospital. This has happened now 3 times, twice with the same sim, and now again with her daughter-in-law, not completely game stopping, just a little unusual and I would like to have it fixed. I don’t have any mods/CC installed, and I have already tried repairing my game through origin. 

Message 16 of 162 (5,859 Views)

Re: Cottage Living & Get to work bugged

★★ Novice

Also on Mac, having this same issue but I have all the DLC, including the kits. I posted a screenshot of mine in the Facebook group I'm a part of and it's happening to a lot of people on there too. Must have been something with the recent update

Message 17 of 162 (5,799 Views)

Get To Work - Doctor Career Glitches

★★★★ Novice

I'm experiencing some glitches that weren't there before the last two July updates. Please find attached a screenshot of the particular bug I've noticed. Also, my sim will not calibrate the x-ray machine.

07-31-21_1-52-47 AM.png

Message 18 of 162 (5,405 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Doctor Career: Surgery Animation broken/T_Posing

★★★★★ Apprentice

I mean, I've heard of patients flipping out because of surgery, but this is a little extreme!  :P  It doesn't actually affect gameplay, but I thought I would add in my two cents that it is affecting me too.  I had a video all prepped to send but it won't allow me to send it.  Anyhoo, no custom content, but lots of packs.  I am up to date on patches.  As always, please eradicate the erratic trait.  It is horribly insensitive to a majority of people who play this game.

Message 19 of 162 (5,691 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Doctor Career: Surgery Animation broken/T_Posing

★ Guide

Noticed this when my sim was giving a birth. Also happened in Doctor career when giving surgery. Giving Animation errors all the time which is annoying 😖 

Message 20 of 162 (5,639 Views)