Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Doctor-deliver baby event doesn't spawn the pregnant lady

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Sorry it has taken me so long in getting back to you but I did all that you suggested and it didn't work, so I thought I would start over with a new game and it is taking me longer than I thought it would be. So far I have noticed a few things that were not happening in my previous game, such as receiving $40 when coming 2nd in a game comp (this was not happening in the other game), I also go another task to do in the hospital career which was to analysis an emergency swab. So I will continue with this new game and see if it progress but so far I am now starting to think that there is something wrong with the other game.  I will let you know how I go. If you have any other suggestions to get my original game back on track it would also be very much appreciated.

Message 10 of 54 (1,452 Views)

Hero

Hi @vhicks10

could you tell me which packs you have ? There's been a few reports of no co-workers at the science career and that's something I can't duplicate either but maybe it's connected to your issue (NPC not spawning).

Could you check your science lab ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 54 (1,441 Views)

★★★ Novice

still no pregnant lady in doctor career with new game but have coworkers in the science career.  I have the following:
Expansions:

Get Famous; Seasons; Cats and Dogs; City Living; Get Together; Get to Work

Game Packs:

Jungle Adventure; Dine Out; Spa Day; Outdoor Retreat

Stuff Packs:

Fitness; Bowling Night; Movie Hangout; Perfect Patio; Luxury Party

Message 12 of 54 (1,425 Views)

Hero

Could you try creating a new Windows user, then start the game from there ?

Everything will be reset just like as if you did the renaming so you will need to test yet another save (sorry to say).

Did you try new Sim each time or the same one ? Just cheat them up.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 54 (1,423 Views)

★★★ Novice

OK will give it a try. Created another sim.

Message 14 of 54 (1,411 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well interesting test.  I created another user for my pc. Played game with cheats. First visit to hospital spawned pregnant lady but she left before sim could get to her. Reloaded the game without saving and no pregnant lady showed up.  Tried this again for about 6 times and no pregnant sim - heaps of home visits or collapsed sim.  Each game on reloading was different - original last save had sim sitting at desk reading book and drinking a class of water. Each and every other reload had the sim sitting on couch (either left or right side) reading book. No class of water as this was still at the desk. Every time arrived at hospital different spawned coworkers which is what gave me hope that pregnant sim might show up again but no luck.

Message 15 of 54 (1,400 Views)

Hero

Then I'm really at loss why it's not working. Unfortunately, I don't have time for further testing atm

Could you create a new thread ? I'll move all your post into that but I will need other voices and think it's better to have a new thread.

Just put the basics in the report. I will move all info about the testing over.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 54 (1,391 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Sorry but how do I move posts into a new thread? Will just do a copy and past of my original post and if that is wrong let me know.

Message 17 of 54 (1,395 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

If you click on new post, you'll be promoted to fill out a form. QA needs all the info there so that's why I can't just move your posts.

Seems that worked. Thanks. I moved the whole conversation over (you can't, it's something I have to do)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 54 (1,386 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GTW] Doctor Career - no pregnant sim spawning

[ Edited ]
Hero

For everyone still having this issue, please list the packs you have installed.

Added as Needs Input

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 54 (1,345 Views)