by Cinthilaa

Original Post

[OPEN] [GTW] Cured Patients Leave Hospital Wearing Patient Gown

[ Edited ]
Champion

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Outdoor Retreat, Jungle Adventure, Spa Day, Parenthood, Dine Out, Fitness Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, My First Pet Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the active Doctor career.
What happens when the bug occurs? After curing a patient, they will leave the hospital without changing into their regular clothing.
What do you expect to see? Cured patients should spin back into their everyday outfit before leaving the hospital. They shouldn't walk out wearing their hospital gown.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've started noticing that patients that have been cured will now leave the hospital wearing their hospital gowns instead of spinning back into their regular outfits. Not sure when it started, as I think I saw this before the June 19 patch.

Previously, when you cured a patient, they would change clothes before leaving the hospital.

patient.jpg

Message 1 of 7 (2,114 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [GTW] Cured Patients Leave Hospital Wearing Patient Gown

Hero

Hi @simvasion

do you later see them still walking around in their gowns or is it just when they leave the hospital ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (2,062 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [GTW] Cured Patients Leave Hospital Wearing Patient Gown

Champion
It's only when they leave the hospital. Outside in the world they are normal again.

Before it changed though, they'd always put back on their clothes and then leave the hospital. For example, my sim delivered a baby and the mother walked out wearing a gown. Or my sim gave a child a flu shot and the kid walked out in PJs.
Message 3 of 7 (2,057 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Cured Patients Leave Hospital Wearing Patient Gown

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (2,020 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

I also have this issue with the hospital gown, although it's not exactly the same.

The new mother will change back into everyday outfit once she's given birth (which i find unfortunate 'cause i like to take a first baby pic with the new mom wearing the gown so it looks like she's at the hospital) and hug the baby or do some type of interaction before the screen loads to the household lot. She therefore returns wearing her everyday clothes, but will change back to her hospital gown randomly for a few days, everytime he has to change outfits. Sometimes getting out of bed, or out of the shower, or coming back inside after being in the cold... So it seems like for a few days her hospital gown becomes her "go to" outfit lol. 

It doesn't happen everytime a sim has a baby, that the interesting part, it's like a randomized glitch. And what I've noticed is that last time she changed into her hospital gown and I changed her right back to her actual everyday clothes and she didn't change again since...

Would be great if that gets fixed §

Message 5 of 7 (1,956 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GTW] Cured Patients Leave Hospital Wearing Patient Gown

★★★★★ Apprentice
Sims aren't really changing into there everyday wear when they leave the hospital. Even if the weather is hot or cold they STILL wont' change into their hot or cold outfit. If I see them around town sometimes they'll still be in their hospital gown.
Message 6 of 7 (1,916 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having a similar issue. My male Sim went into labor of an alien. I traveled to the hospital with my Sim and he had the baby there, but didn't change the clothes before leaving. When my Sim got back home, he was still with the patient clothes, and every time my Sim is supposed to change into the casual outfit, he changes into the patient outfit instead.

Message 7 of 7 (876 Views)