Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[OPEN] [GTW] Aliens features change when aged up

by musa56044

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GTW] Aliens features change when aged up

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Could the gurus please, for the love of god, stop ignoring this issue that has been there since early 2016 (!!!!) and for once consider us occult players and actually fix this issue? It's absolutely outrageous to me how aliens have been neglected and how issues like these have been allowed to persist for almost 4 years. And aliens aren't the only occult who have been neglected - I feel like us occult players keep getting the short end of the stick and it's honestly not a great feeling, it's incredibly disappointing to me. There have been many people adding to this thread and we still have yet to see a single guru's response. This bug has a huge effect on alien gameplay; my alien Sims' children don't come out looking like he does because of the way their own features will change as soon as they've aged up - they get the same presets but they'll be a lot thinner, their faces will be shorter... it's making me anxious to even allow my aliens to have children. It'll affect hybrid Sims too, because they'll get the genetics from the alien parent's alien form which will again see the features change. And then there's the alien Sims themselves... it makes alien gameplay a LOT less attractive. 

When, oh when, will this issue finally be acknowledged? 

Also wondering why this bug is listed as "needs input" if we aren't getting any from EA. Really disappoints me a lot. 😢

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 31 of 36 (146 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GTW] Aliens features change when aged up

Hero
@Fierande All information on what tags mean can be found here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/3445297

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 36 (136 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Aliens features change when aged up

★★ Novice

Same. I manually fix my aliens' features whenever I age them up. It is not only annoying, but also very tedious.

Message 33 of 36 (78 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just an update, the December 12 2019 update on the game this time had more than one bullet point for GTW in regards to aliens, so I thought that perhaps this would somehow fix it along the way--At least temporarily, as it had once before in June 2016 (CAS only). 

It did not, and the issue is still as it is now. 

In regards to the current status of this issue, maybe I'll make another thread on the forums since they closed the bugs/help part of the forum so this issue could garner more attention. It really has been years and nothing has been done... :/

Message 34 of 36 (27 Views)

Hero
@Cmehnt Thanks for testing.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 36 (24 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have had this in my game for the longest time. Saw your post on the Sims 4 Forum, thank you for posting!

Message 36 of 36 (0 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help