Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Alien Face changing on age-up

by IrishMadCat_EA

Original Post

★ Pro

@IrishMadCat_EA wrote:

Hi @DizzyDee-K

Can upload your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name.

I shared my save file with SimguruNick through dropbox. Should I share it with you as well? Not a problem, just don't want to create and confusion.

Message 20 of 55 (2,335 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@DizzyDee-K no need. If @SimGuruNick has it he will pass it on. Thanks for the file. 

Message 21 of 55 (2,308 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'm seeing this in my game to but the face doesn't just get pointy it gets a dimple on the chin as well.

Message 22 of 55 (2,154 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [GTW] Aliens features change when aged up

Hero
@musa56044 Sounds like this very old thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-GTW-Alien-Face-changing-on-age-up/td-p/5111215

Probably going to merge them but can you confirm that's what you're seeing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 55 (1,960 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I’m having the same issue

Message 25 of 55 (1,940 Views)

Hero
@musa56044 Merged the thread then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 55 (1,928 Views)

Hero
@musa56044 Merged old thread into this and added back to the list

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 55 (1,910 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GTW] Aliens features change when aged up

★ Guide

starting to doubt this bug is EVER gonna get fixed as its been reported by multiple people and ive even talked to gurus directly and nothing has happened, now 3-4 years later

Message 28 of 55 (1,845 Views)

★★ Novice

Whenever i give aliens a bigger nose or facial features that arent withtin the standard alien features they change when they age up. It is extreamly anoying and preventing me from playing with aliens. Here are two examples of this:

Message 29 of 55 (1,807 Views)

★ Guide

adding to this again because im getting mad at this issue NEVER getting fixed, its a HORRIBLE bug that makes it super annoying to play aliens. this issue doesnt just apply to age ups, the face your alien gets when you age them up is also what they pass on to their children, they do NOT pass on the face you gave them when you made them. first pic is the sim i made in CAS and second pic is the one he gets after i age him up 

Message 30 of 55 (1,750 Views)