[OPEN] [GT] Singles nights doesn't have any singles showing up

by EloquentMyDear

Original Post

Re: [GT] Singles Night

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I have tested this in my game. If you aren't referring to the actual event and are referring to the bar night.

Based on my testing, I usually get 4-6 Sims of each type show up in the bar.  Check your neighborhood demographics for unmarried adults.  The game usually changes the demographics of the world based on how a player plays.  All bar events have adult Sims show up.  For the ghost night and the alien night, the game spawns these Sims if you don't have any ghosts are aliens in your world.   For the rest of the nights, the game pools from the available Sims in the world.  After you attend a couple of Single's nights, the game will generate more single adults for your world.  When you start up a brand new game, the game starts with only three single Sims, Katrina Caliente, Mila Munch, and Marcus Flex.  You may see one of these Sims on your first Singles night or you may not.  It depends on if they are available becomes sometimes the game will generate NPC jobs for these two Sims.  My game has generated over 10 single adults after visiting the bar nights so much.  If you don't start seeing single adult Sims after 3-4 singles nights, then your game may have a glitch.

Message 11 of 18 (446 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

In my game, it' was stickily events. I've had 3 so far and I have plenty of adult/ya singles

I did have single ones on the first one (didn't pay that much attention as it was before this report), 1 single on the second one and 0 at the third.

I do use mods though so my report is irrelevant to the finding of the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 18 (439 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I visited 4-5 times in my game.  All bar nights are only for adult Sims.  Child, teen, young adult, and elder won't usually visit the bar on the bar nights.  I have tested this on multiple saves and the game mostly generates adults for these nights.  The bar seems to be an adult hangout.  As noted in my signature, I don't use mods in my game.  Right after the night is announced, a group of Sims will walk through the door fitting the description of the night.  You should be seeing single Sims at this point.

Message 13 of 18 (431 Views)

Hero
So for you it wasn't the event but visiting the lot? How about the event though?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 18 (421 Views)

Re: [GT] Single's Night

★★★ Pro

I have to wait until I get invited out to another Single's Night because when I was invited, I wasn't keeping track then.  If my Sim goes to Single's Night on his own without the event being created, he has not problem finding single Sims.

Message 15 of 18 (416 Views)

Re: [GT] Single's Night

Hero

Then it migh be just related to the event.

As I said, my testing is not really relevant.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 18 (414 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GT] Singles nights doesn't have any singles showing up

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@EloquentMyDear @dolldrms1 Is your Sim being invited out by another Sim to Single's Night creating an event or is your Sim going to Single's Night on their own without the event being created?  How many single adults (not including young adults and elders) do you currently have in your world?

Message 17 of 18 (408 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GT] Singles nights doesn't have any singles showing up

Community Manager (retired)

Is anyone still seeing this issue? If so, would you be able to a share a save file with me where you're experiencing it? Thanks much!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 18 of 18 (370 Views)