[NEEDS SAVES] [GT] Sims leave work early after loading lot (Club Gathering)

by MapleSimmer

Original Post

Re: Sims leave work early

[ Edited ]
Hero

To me it seems we currently have multiple issues in here.

• Sims returning early when going traveling while a holiday is going on
  • Sims returning early when a club gathering is going on

@MapleSimmer you posted the issue before you had seasons installed and there was no holiday for you, right ?

I might need this split up.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 50 (1,581 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@crinrict Yes, my issue was before Seasons and I usually tend to see it tied having a club gathering going, so usually try to end it before traveling/going into CAS, but occasionally forget. 

Best regards,

Jennifer 

Message 12 of 50 (1,562 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MapleSimmer wrote:

@crinrict Yes, my issue was before Seasons and I usually tend to see it tied having a club gathering going, so usually try to end it before traveling/going into CAS, but occasionally forget. 

Best regards,

Jennifer 

I found this old thread on your issue which still seems to be open: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-GT-Sims-leave-work-early-after-loading-lot-Club-is-in-a/m...

Could you provide your save to QA ?

Could someone that has the issue with the holiday create a new thread for me ? I'll merge everything that's holiday related in there and use this one for the old club gathering issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 50 (1,530 Views)

Hero

I have now moved and merged this stuff a round a bit

As it seems we currently have three work leave issues and I like to keep them seperate

@FrankiAce you seem to have yet another issue so your save would be helpful

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 14 of 50 (1,455 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 50 (1,399 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@crinrict I missed your request for my save.  I can send it if you still need it, just let me know if you do. Standard smile 

Thanks!

Jennifer

Message 16 of 50 (1,339 Views)

Hero

@MapleSimmer yes, that'd be great.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 50 (1,300 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey!  Sorry I've been unable to respond or do anything for a while, been busy with work, life, etc.  In fact it took me so long my comment was deleted, but luckily I saved the tab to this thread.  ANYWAY, none of that is important to the topic at hand,  What IS important, is that I got it to work properly (at least for me).  It worked for me after I deleted my "localthumbcache.package" file found in Documents\Electronic Arts\ The Sims 4, exactly what MDianaSanders did in this post:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/943181/sim-leaves-work-early-when-other-sim-travels-to-d...

If anyone else is having an issue where Sims are leaving work early after another Sim in the same household visits a different lot, or if you close the game completely and they return early from work when loading your game up again, try deleting your "localthumbcache.package" file found in Documents\Electronic Arts\ The Sims 4!  Hope this helps; again, sorry It took me so long, and I hope this helps if anyone else has this issue in the future and nothing else works!

Message 18 of 50 (1,244 Views)

Hero
Posts don't get deleted cause they're old.

You have one post in here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sims-return-from-Work-School-early-after-loading-screen/m... and there's another in this thread.

Did you make more than that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 50 (1,234 Views)

★★★ Novice

My bad, I was mistaken.  I do remember keeping this tab so I could post if I found a fix, and I guess I can post on the other one since it's about the same thing getting fixed.

Message 20 of 50 (1,222 Views)