[NEEDS SAVES] [GT] Sims leave work early after loading lot (Club Gathering)

by MapleSimmer

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Sims leave work early after loading lot (Club Gathering)

Hero
Are you giving them lunch packs ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 50 (2,136 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Sims leave work early after loading lot (Club Gathering)

★★ Guide

I just ran into this issue today.

I thought it was the original issue that was supposedly fixed, where Sims leave work/school upon loading/traveling, but I saw there was a separate one involving Club Gatherings.

Here's what happened:

I started a Club Gathering, which included a Child and Parent in the household I was currently playing.

The time came for the Child to go to school, so that left the mother, still at home with the Club Gathering still active, and I left off there, saved and exited.

Just now, I loaded the game back up, and upon getting back in to the game, I see that the Child is out in front of the house, home from school far earlier than he should be.

Just like the non-club related issue that was reported to be fixed, the same consequences apply, a moderate loss of school performance and the Responsibility character value.

Message 32 of 50 (1,995 Views)

My sim returns home from work after reloading game

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs but Island Living and a couple of stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. My sim goes to work at 12 Md 2. Simmer suddenly get a work to do in real life while my sim is at work place, and quit the game 3. Later on. reload the game again, then the sim just returns from work and is shown his work is finished. 4. And then there's no way to have sim get back to work place.
What happens when the bug occurs? 1. My sim goes to work at 12 Md 2. Simmer suddenly get a work to do in real life while my sim is at work place, and quit the game 3. Later on. reload the game again, then the sim just returns from work and is shown his work is finished. 4. And then there's no way to have sim get back to work place.
What do you expect to see? I want to see the sim goes back to workplace as usual when I reloaded my saved game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

9.jpg

It's still working day and time but my sim just reset to home and cannot go back to work as it shows his work has been finished. It happens every time. As you see the time in game and the working time in his job performance, it's definitely working time but it shows the work has been finished and no way to get back to work. Also I tried this in the newly created sims 4, and repaired the game in Origin but still not working. It has been only a couple of hours since he went to work. 

Also I have another issue related with this reloading game with Painting. Whenever I have to quit the game while my sim is painting on easel, and reload the saved game afterwards, he is painting on blank canvas too.

This is my other issue related with reloading game. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Is-that-only-me-having-the-blank-painting-issu...

I was not sure it was the bug or not, so I just posted this on GD.

Message 33 of 50 (2,083 Views)

Re: My sim returns home from work after reloading game

Hero
@aodoherty This is a report that popups up on regular basis but it seems rather random. I just tested my save again and it doesn't happen.

Can you duplicate this on all your careers with all Sims ? Did you switch families in between ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 50 (2,043 Views)

★★ Pro
@crinrict It happens every time to this guy because the other one has no job and only studying in the university. In this saved game, I only Manage this household. There’s no other played household in this game. This guy in chef uniform was a roommate who was randomly created in cas long time ago. I have other saved game with different sim families who haven’t been Npcs and i will try with them one more time.
Message 35 of 50 (2,022 Views)

★★ Guide

Was this sim in a club gathering or any other form of group?

Message 36 of 50 (1,992 Views)

★★ Pro
@Bra1nBlast3d Oh yes!!!! The club gathering was going on while the member was off to work.
Message 37 of 50 (1,948 Views)

Hero
@aodoherty So it's this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-GT-Sims-leave-work-early-after-loading-lot-Club-is-in-a... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 38 of 50 (1,946 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

t I tested today with my family without mods and ccs. I didn't have any issue when they were not in club gathering. After loading to karaoke bar in San mychuno, a couple of hours later, my sim as still working in the hospital alone. So I started the club gathering in the karaoke bar as I was managing 2 club member sims. Then my doctor sim got back from work to Karaoke bar, sometimes, he is back to home while I'm on community lot. He was supposed to leave work at 7 pm, but he just arrives at karaoke bar at 4 pm and the work panel show his work has been completed.

@crinrictyes exactly the same bug. Thank you. Standard smile

@HelenP71 I'm on the same boat.

@LowClassCamAs far as I know, your issue has been started since only the base game was released. The sim just comes home but the sim is shown as still at work or even the sim stays at work all through the night. Long time ago, it worked that just move the issued sim into a empty residential lot, then the sim earned the full money and eventually, the sim was able to get home properly but I had the same issue about a week ago, there's no way to solve this problem. So my best solution was just quit without saving and reloading, then my sim's portrait was able to get home. Standard smile That's why I usually save my game very often. I almost gave up this issue..

I'm adding a screenshot.  Now my doctor sim leaves early when even my sims are not in club gathering. It definitely didn't happen before this update. I didn't have issue while my sims were in club gathering but now.. no idea..  also he is supposed to get home from work, not in the community lot, isn't he?

23.jpg

[CM Edit - Merged back to back posts together. Please refrain from multiple posts in a row. Don't forget you can always add more to your previous post by selecting Edit from the right-side menu on the post. Thanks!]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I'm having a different issue. One of my sim got late at university class, so I didn't save and reload the game just before the class time. And it says the class will start in 2 days on Tuesday. My sim is having 4 classes and he has 2 classes each day. Unbelievable... I've never had this issue with reloading before the latest patch update. If my sim misses whole 2 classes on Tuesday, and it will be on exam next day. If he gets C or D from missing classes, then what should I do? I'm pretty upset now. I tried to recover all saved files but didn't work. I don't want to go back to the saved game a few days before. So many bugs in my game. I'm kind of tired of many times of repairing game in Origin. No acting performance, Just finish whole work a lot earlier than normal time, Reloading game just get 1 day free holiday without work or class.. or just get home early from work and unable to go back to work. I wasted 3 hrs real life time for trying to fix this but no luck. Everybody eats the food standing just beside the dining table or eat the food just in front of the fridge.  Long time old married couple cannot perform the serenade on piano. I'm confused I'm enjoying the sims 4 or just enjoying bugs.

Message 39 of 50 (1,944 Views)

[GT] On load children return from school & adult return from University

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Kits: None Stuff Packs: All Game Packs: All except Dream Home Decorator Expansion Packs : All Free Stuff: Holiday Celebration Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a club with for the active family. Have a club meeting and save the game while children are at school and / or adult are at university. Leave the game and then load this save.
What happens when the bug occurs? Both of my alien children returned from school and my male adult returned from university despite both are not over. The children got a big negative responsibility hit from leaving school early and a message that they fell out of the range to earn the Responsibility trait.
What do you expect to see? The children stay at school adult stay at university.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

last change I did was adding the Paranormal Phänomene-Accessoires-Pack (German name because Origin is set to German) but it might also one of the last update because I had a long The Sims 4 break before my last 2 game plays.

The 100% is that the bug happen all the time I load from both save I used to test.

Update: tested at the next day short after the children did go to school and the parent to the university and on load they all immediately returned home. 

Update 2: confirmed the bug is related to the club meeting so there is the workaround to only save after the club meeting was ended or outside of school / university time.

Message 40 of 50 (1,712 Views)