by duckrustler

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GT] Sims don't wear club outfits during club meetings

★★★★★ Novice

Same here, definitely worked before the update

Message 11 of 25 (4,181 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Trimoth Same problem for me after the 11/10 patch. I use clubs heavily, and none are wearing/displaying assigned uniforms.
Message 12 of 25 (4,162 Views)

★ Guide

Their patch still did not address or fix this

Message 13 of 25 (4,138 Views)

★ Guide

I’m having the same problem, the spin animation- but they remain in their everyday outfits at club gatherings.

Message 14 of 25 (4,107 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for putting together this bug report!

Same issue. Everything was working fine before the update and before the patch. Now my club sims arrive, spin as if to change, but don't change - they stay in Everyday clothes. When I end the club meeting, everyone spins again.

Seeing your post is a relief because in all the online chatter about issues after the update and EA announcements about fixes, this wasn't mentioned at all. Nice to know I don't live in crazy town.

Message 15 of 25 (4,070 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

If it helps to know what the exception is, you get this repeated for each sime which fails to change: 

Spoiler
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>c02142e57a73757d5fb97bb3</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-11-21 20:48:00</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.68.156.1020-1.200.000.477.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>club_gathering_situation.py:531</categoryid><desyncid>c02142e57a73757d5fb97bb3</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while handling clip events: (TypeError: add_appearance_modifier() missing 1 required positional argument: 'additional_flags')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 474, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\animation_utils.py", line 434, in flush_all_animations&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_accumulator.py", line 499, in flush&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_accumulator.py", line 399, in _append_arb_to_element&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_element.py", line 245, in execute_and_merge_arb&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_element.py", line 272, in handle_events&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\native\animation\arb.py", line 385, in handle_events&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\outfits\outfit_tracker.py", line 583, in set_ending&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 610, in set_current_outfit&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 145, in __set__&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 560, in _current_outfit&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 564, in _set_current_outfit_without_distribution&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 158, in __call__&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\clubs\club_gathering_situation.py", line 531, in _on_outfit_changed&#13;&#10;TypeError: add_appearance_modifier() missing 1 required positional argument: 'additional_flags'rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 26.73&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,88,45577&#13; &#10;Modded: False&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.19041 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M nvldumdx.dll 27.21.14.5730, GUID: D7B71E3E-5098-11CF-8A61-58951BC2D635&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>

Edit By Crinrict: Added Spoiler Tags

Message 16 of 25 (4,043 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Tried everything rebooted console PS4 put outfits in everyday slot 1,put outfits on every catagory,put outfits on every age group child to elder,tried club meeting at there home,tried meeting place, all to no avail, this game goes from BAD TO WORSE. As far as I can see when I read other posts ,this BUG goes back at least 5 YEARS There was a post from June 2015 .I have already had to reset this game and had to take my console back to Factory settings and restart it ALL AGAIN.When oh When are you going to fix this game properly . It all started this time with patch 1.33 and got worse with 1.34 I could go on and on but I will stop here

Message 17 of 25 (4,021 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Trimoth Same problem
Message 18 of 25 (4,021 Views)

Custom club outfits stopped working with latest patch

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, all game packs excluding Journey to Battu, all stuff packs excluding Tiny Living, Moschino, Laundry Day, and Fitness
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Set a custom outfit for a club. Set the same outfit to all categories, not just everyday. Start a club gathering. Sims will not change into the custom outfit that you have set.
What happens when the bug occurs? Club members do not change into custom club outfits at the start of a gathering. They do the spinning animation like they are changing, but they remain in their original outfit.
What do you expect to see? Club members should change into custom club outfits at the start of a gathering.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Nov. 17 patch

I disabled my mods, but this did not resolve the issue. I've never encountered this problem in older versions of the game.

Message 19 of 25 (3,893 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Sims don't wear club outfits during club meetings

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

So....  I've had this bug...  but today in a club meeting, it didn't happen... the sims wore the correct club outfits!!

I tested it out and determined that a mod fix for a different problem I was having fixed the club outfits too!

I recently started using the  mod "Should_Fix_SIAFU_Error" by LeRoiDeTout, one of the fixes Crinricts mentions on their "Game Time is Freezing" tips page.  I installed it to fix the Father Winter problem (fixes Last Exceptions due to some "sim filter" problem). It turns out it also fixes the club outfit bug! 

*snip*

EDIT by EA_Jason: Link to mods removed. 

Message 20 of 25 (3,887 Views)