[OPEN] [GT] Sims can't try for baby or woohoo in walk in closet

by ShemL44

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GT] Sims can't try for baby or woohoo in walk in closet

★★★ Newbie

The function had worked briefly, but suddenly stopped. Make out still worked no problem. After switching the wall the closet was "built-in" into a spandrel (wide spandrel from "Snowy Escapes", maintaining "built-in" look) the function worked just fine. 

Message 11 of 17 (819 Views)

Re: [GT] Sims can't try for baby or woohoo in walk in closet

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Olala_1986 Same here, even now in March. Closets that are on the outside are totally fine, but closets that are built in can't be woohooed in, even though the option appears.
Message 12 of 17 (696 Views)

★ Pro

I just realized I'm having this problem too. 

Message 13 of 17 (626 Views)

Champion

If you're ok with using mods to fix bugs and are on PC/Mac, you can check the approved mods thread for "WooHoo in Closet Fix".

The 'Make Out in closet' interaction seems to be working fine, so I copied whatever was making that work to the' WooHoo in closet' interaction.

Message 14 of 17 (611 Views)

★ Guide

I play on PC and have been having this problem as well.

Message 15 of 17 (527 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I can confirm that this is still not working. I completely reset my game, built a new small lot with a closet and tried to get a married couple to woohoo in it. Still, nothing happens.

Message 16 of 17 (474 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

l'll simply repeat what others have said: remove the wall in front of it as a workaround for now. It used to work with the wall, and some options still do work with the wall, but not Woohoo any more. (Or try the mod fix above.)

Message 17 of 17 (431 Views)