by ShemL44

Original Post

[OPEN] [GT] Sims can't try for baby or woohoo in walk in closet

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion Packs: Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Snowy Escape, Cottage Living Game Packs: Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, StrangerVille, Dream Home Decorator, My Wedding Stories. Stuff Packs: Paranormal, Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living, Moschino, Laundry Day, Fitness, Bowling Night, Backyard, Vintage Glamour, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Cook Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just attempt to WooHoo in a closet from the Get Together Pack. UPDATE (8/15/22): This bug is ONLY a problem if you make the closets build in (a wall over it). I have a tendency to build walk in closets behind walls in my houses. If you remove the wall in front of it, it works fine. You can still make out, cry or do other things in the closet with the wall in front of it still. Just can't WooHoo that way.
What happens when the bug occurs? NOTHING! The option use WooHoo is there (and try for a baby), but when you select it, nothing happens. It's like you never selected the option.
What do you expect to see? Again, nothing happens after selecting the option.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The patch that was released just before High School Years. I believe it's the 1.61 version for consoles.

So woohoo in the closet (from Get Together pack) is broken on my game since the new patch that was released on July 26..  I'm on the PS5.  I was trying out the new feature "woohoo partner" and when trying it on a closet, the option shows up but when you click it, nothing happens.  It's just the closet so far as I can tell and it's woohoo in all forms (partner and romantic relationships) when testing it further.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title, merged another thread with 2 me toos.

Message 1 of 17 (7,881 Views)

Re: Closet WooHoo BROKEN Since July 26, 2022 Patch Release!!!

Hero

Could you please edit your post and add the following info to your post.

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

The bug template is currently working on/off but it helps if you are not prompted for the template while editing, please answer the questions anyways. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 17 (7,838 Views)

[GT] Sims can't try for baby or woohoo in walk in closet

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Platform:Steam-PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all, except my wedding stories, werewolfs and high school years
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? place a walk in closet from get together on the lot and select the try for baby or woohoo action
What happens when the bug occurs? when selected there is no action queuing up, so nothing happens
What do you expect to see? I expect my sims to woohoo or try for baby in the walk in closet
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. it was either the recent 1.90.375.1020 update or the pre high school years release patch

thank you

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 3 of 17 (7,807 Views)

Re: [GT] Sims can't try for baby or woohoo in walk in closet

★★★ Novice

A work around  I found is to remove the wall at the front so the closet is not enclosed. Defeats the object of a built in closet but works until the issue is resolved.

Message 4 of 17 (7,736 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Krushwick Thank you very much, I will try that for now!

Message 5 of 17 (7,700 Views)

★ Apprentice

The options don't even appear for me since the latest patch.

Message 6 of 17 (7,431 Views)

★ Apprentice

The options still don't appear, could this please be fixed?

Message 7 of 17 (6,621 Views)

★ Guide
@Krushwick Can confirm this. This issue is still up. I’m on ps5. If there is a wall the woohoo option never works, if closet is just outside, the woohoo happens normally. Also with the closet built in the make out option is working fine.
Message 8 of 17 (6,489 Views)

Sims won’t wohoo in a built-in closet

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Norsk
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except Journey To Batuu, Bust the Dust, Courtyard Oasis, Fashion Street, Blooming Rooms, Modern Menswear
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place a 1x2 or 2x2 tile closet on your lot. Click on it and choose the wohoo option, or try for a baby.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims won’t wohoo or try for a baby, and just stands still
What do you expect to see? My sims wohoo or try for a baby in the closet.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It seems like it only happens when I have the closet built-in. If I remove the wall in the front, my sims will use the closet on command.

Message 9 of 17 (6,442 Views)

Re: Sims won’t wohoo in a built-in closet

★★★★★ Pro

And this is still broken. Only reason I bought get together and it doesnt work Frown

Message 10 of 17 (5,811 Views)