[OPEN] [GT] Removed from Club Gathering for Inappropriate Behavior

by bookmaster325

Original Post

Re: Sim Removed from Club Gathering for Inappropriate Behavior

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I just got this.

I gathered a meeting on Clara's suggestion, knocked on the door and used the green thumb to cook. Then Sofia came down and told my sim off for cooking.

I got to ask what the point of this club is at the Bjergsen house if i can not have the freedom to cook stuff the club requests?

I agree with the above with bar drinks as well, the Bjergsen house is missing a bar and it should have one in a future update, otherwise why is the club requesting club members to create bar drinks without the bar? it isn't possible to complete that particular request at all on default. It is unfortunate that modifications have to be made to the house after the fact by users for something that should be easy to correct.

It would actually be infinitely more useful if the Bjegsen house had a large room for club only purposes (which requires 400 club points to get the door unlocked on the lot) or the whole thing was moved away to one of the local bars/cafes in Windenburg proper. The Narwhal Arms for example has all this empty room that could be better filled in with a room upstairs for club purposes or a basement room with a club door at the top of the stair case. There are options right there if a fix isn't cutting it.

Message 11 of 18 (892 Views)

Champion
@Hoverael I experienced the same thing and quit the Upper Crusts. Cooking at someone else's house is considered inappropriate behaviour, unless you also buy the Always Welcome reward trait.

I don't think they fix things like this. They also don't go back and add things to old houses, so don't expect the Bjergsen house to get a bar any time soon unless you edit their house from Manage Worlds and add one yourself.

Before my sim quit the club, I'd have them be invited over to my own sim's house instead, where there's a large kitchen, bar and BBQ. You don't have to always gather where they suggest.

Or like you mention, a club house spot would be nice, which you could do yourself by playing as Clara Bjergsen and using her club leader access to change the gathering spot.
Message 12 of 18 (886 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Removed from Club Gathering for Inappropriate Behavior

★★★★ Guide

This is still an issue, it makes playing as an Upper Crusts member completely pointless.

Message 13 of 18 (830 Views)

Get Together (Club Issue) - Not Allowed To Cook In Upper Crusts

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have your Sim join Upper Crusts before becoming friends with Clara Bjergsen, start a gathering and travel to the club's hangout - her home, The Lighthouse, in Windenburg.
What happens when the bug occurs? First off, your Sim will have to knock on the door to be invited inside by Clara's husband, despite their home being the club's official hangout. Your Sim will then get chastised and eventually kicked out of the house by Bjorn Bjergsen for trying to cook which he deems to be inappropriate behavior, despite it being a club activity.
What do you expect to see? I expect my Sim to be automatically welcome at the club hangout and to be able to perform club activities in peace. The other members (NPCs) don't seem to face the same predicament, but I also do believe they are already friends of Clara.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This is an old and persisting issue.

Message 14 of 18 (772 Views)

Re: Get Together (Club Issue) - Not Allowed To Cook In Upper Crusts

Hero
@Nindigo79 I merged your post with the old thread.

This is still current.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 18 (758 Views)

★ Novice

Hello,

I am also experiencing this issue. I just joined the Upper Crusts club and then got kicked from the lot for doing club activities. Has there been any update on how to fix this without having to alter the lot or gameplay? Or can I not participate in club activities until I'm able to purchase the "Always Welcome" perk?

Message 16 of 18 (712 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@crinrict Yep, it's still a thing. I usually have my sims refuse to be a part of the group just to avoid the hassle of having to work around the issue. :/
Message 17 of 18 (673 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just happened to me too.

6 years and EA still haven't fixed this?

Awesome customer service.

Message 18 of 18 (370 Views)