[OPEN] [GT] Missing Moodlets from Espresso Engine

by cmgress

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GT] Missing Moodlets from Espresso Engine

★★ Pro
@cmgress This bug has been around for so long that I genuinely didn't know there used to be buffs in the first place! I just wondered why the normal coffee gives you a buff but the fancy espressos don't. :D I don't really go to cafés because they're buggy too so I use the machine at home. :D
Message 11 of 15 (441 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah... paid a lot of money for that expansion and it is still broken. Can I get a refund somehow?

Message 12 of 15 (396 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Right? lol, I loved using it for city living.  I had a loft with a balcony where my sim would take her morning cup of joe and it was just really nice.  This bug is ongoing for some two years and no movement so I guess I'll just give up and try using the normal machine.  That 24 happy buff was nice though... 

Message 13 of 15 (374 Views)

★★ Novice

Will they ever going to fix this bug? It's 2022! I really like the buffs of the coffee machine and I wish they were the same as the option "for here" instead of "to go".

Message 14 of 15 (302 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It still hasn't been fixed. I question whether this espresso engine contributes to the coffee fanatic lifestyle, I strongly believe it does not. I'm still testing. 

Message 15 of 15 (168 Views)