by crinrict

Original Post

[OPEN] [GT] Missing Moodlets from Espresso Engine

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Version 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get To Work, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dining Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, My 1st Pet Stuff, Laundry Day, Toddler Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make any drink "For Here" from the Espresso Engine
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims do not get any moodlet buffs for drinks made "For Here"
What do you expect to see? Sims should acquire the assigned moodlet buffs from drinking at the Espresso Engine
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I know this was still working correctly at the time City Living came out.

For some time now, Sims are not able to get the respective moodlet buffs when drinking from the Espresso Engine when choosing drinks "For Here".  However, if they select "To Go", the moodlets will be applied as expected.  It is my expectation that these moodlets should be acquired using either interaction.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 15 (2,377 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Missing Moodlets from Espresso Engine

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 15 (2,337 Views)

sims no longer get moodlets from coffee

★★★★ Guide

What is your current game version number? 1.53.115. 1020.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have your sims order coffee they don't get playful or energized moodlets from coffee or any other moodlet
What happens when the bug occurs? they don't get moodlets
What do you expect to see? them geting playful or energized moodlets
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I hope this gets fixed soon coffee isn't fun when nothing happens is anyone else having this  trouble ?

Message 3 of 15 (2,349 Views)
Highlighted

Re: sims no longer get moodlets from coffee

Hero
@comicsforever Merged your post.

Does it work if you order to go ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 15 (2,318 Views)

★★★★ Guide

yes it works when you order to go @crinrict 

Message 5 of 15 (2,306 Views)

Hero
@comicsforever Thanks for the feedback. Def. same issue then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 15 (2,285 Views)

Espresso Machine "For Here" Moodlets Still Not Working

★★★★★ Novice

What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Holiday Celebration
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use either Get Together espresso machine and order/make a drink For Here. Drink the drink.
What happens when the bug occurs? There is no moodlet given for drinking any For Here drink.
What do you expect to see? The re-addition of the Get Together coffee moodlets
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. A little over a year ago, the moodlets stopped being granted after a patch. I'm not sure which one, but the issue has remained.

I know there is already a thread for this. The last reply is over a year old. I would like this issue reopened.

Message 7 of 15 (2,116 Views)

Re: Espresso Machine "For Here" Moodlets Still Not Working

[ Edited ]
Hero

@themangoninja I merged your post. The old thread is still active.

Rule of thumb in the bug forum when you should make a new thread

1. The OP doesn't use the template (those threads are really old and a new one is best)
  2. If the Tag for the threads says Fixed or archived

Otherwise you can just reuse existing threads. Necro rule doesn't apply.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 15 (2,093 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Definitely still an issue that is annoying and seems like an easy fix.  I'm thinking about posting a note in Reddit to see if we can get more "Me Too's" so maybe this will get enough visibility for a fix.

Message 9 of 15 (2,046 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@cmgress Its 2021 and the issue still exists.... why they dont fix this? This dlc wasnt free!
Message 10 of 15 (1,976 Views)