by LadyKyn

Original Post

[OPEN] [GT] DJs without helmets

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I own every pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click on a DJ booth and hire a DJ.
What happens when the bug occurs? The DJ is not wearing the special helmet.
What do you expect to see? A DJ with the helmet.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

What it should look like:

maxresdefault.jpg

What it looks like on an old save:

23.02.2018_16-36-12.png

What it looks like on a new save: 

23.02.2018_12-34-42.png

Message 1 of 4 (1,327 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [GT] DJs without helmets

Champion

It has been like this for a very long time now. Possibly started around the same time as the gold face paint disappearing from living statues.

I actually prefer it this way though. I can tell if the DJs are good looking and if my sims should flirt with them or not. I assumed it was a new design choice, like what they did with clubbing sims wearing crazy random outfits for a while and now party outfits.

Just going to add that it was only the level 10 “DJ Headliner” who’d wear the helmet though originally. The other less skilled NPC DJs would be normally showing their faces and have sunglasses or headphones on.

Message 2 of 4 (1,265 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GT] DJs without helmets

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (1,223 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] DJs without helmets

★★★★★ Apprentice
Not sure what patch caused it not to show up anymore, but it just doesn't any longer. Bummer really I really liked it.
Message 4 of 4 (1,118 Views)