Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Clubs with 'bake' action only ever bake white cake

by adduapina

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Since I'm experiencing huge bugging issues on my main save, yesterday I started a new one.

My 1 sim household got a roommate and the roommate is doing literally nothibg else but sleep, go to work and bake white cakes and hamburger cakes.

I thought these issues wee solved?

// sorry wrong thread, the search option is difficult to use on mobile >.<

Message 11 of 13 (260 Views)

Sims are obsessed with cooking White Cake at Club meetings

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.97.62.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EP01-EP10, FP01, GP01-GP09, SP01-SP-13, SP15-18,SP35
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? During a club meeting the club members go to the fridge, start making white cake, rarely... but sometimes finish it, and do it again.
What do you expect to see? not starting to cook white cake constantly
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

During a club meeting the club members go to the fridge, start making white cake, rarely... but sometimes finish it, and do it again.
every free surface in the house fills with white cake prep thingies which slowly start to rott.

sometimes they even get to the bowl stage or even a finished cake but most they just place the prep things everywhere.

Message 12 of 13 (141 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

this occurs in every club, the bug is not connected to a baking club and i'm not complaining about missing variation of cooked goods in a baking/cooking club.

so this is not connected to the initial post in this thread.

edit: tina tinker just came to a visit and went straight to the fridge to get some white cake preperation stuff, so it's not even limited to club meetings

Message 13 of 13 (119 Views)