Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GT] Club Activities Broken

★★★ Pro

I updated the OP.

Message 11 of 22 (935 Views)

EA Sims Team

Regarding this comment:

"I had a group of Sims be in a romance club.  The club activity was set to have romantic interactions with everyone.  This was during a club gathering.  Sim A (girl) flirts with Sim B (guy).  Sim A and B are not in a relationship.  They are both in the club.  They end up hitting it off and then they wohoo in the closet.  After they wohoo Sim B flirts with Sim C (girl).  Sim C is not in the club.  Sim B and Sim C wohoo in the closet.  Sim A gets a sad cries in the closet.  She gets the moodlet for having a flirty lover.  I tried this on two different clubs and got the same results.  Sim A and B do not have the jealously trait.

Sims who are not boyfriend/girlfriend or married are not supposed to get a sad moodlet when a Sim who flirts with someone else.  Also, Sims are supposed to be able to wohoo in clubs without club members getting jealous."

I've been told that this is by design.  Club members should not get jealous when romancing each other, but these rules do not apply when interacting with Sims outside of the club.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 12 of 22 (892 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Food and Drink

• Prepare Drinks on bar: Sims are not mixing drinks so often even if we have just this activity in the club.

Art and Music

• Paint: Sims don't take out the old paintings to paint a new one on community lots. So if I have 10 canvas on the lot and all of them full of old paintings they will not paint until they are empty, so I have to play with my Sim and take them out one by one.

Art and Music

• Play cards: Sims don't play cards if we don't change the game in the table. They should be able to do this by their own.

Outdoor

• Fishing: I don't know why we have this interaction if Sims don't go to the fishing points by their own. All fishing points are out of the lot limits...
  • Collect Frogs: Same thing as Fishing. All frogs are out of lot limits so they can't collect them.

Message 13 of 22 (883 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @ceunon20

Regarding mixing drinks, how many bars are on the lot?  Only one Sim can use a bar at any time, so maybe that's why it's slow?

Regarding the paintings, that doesn't seem like a bug to me.  There are players that may want to keep the painting on the easel.  There are players that may want to sell the painting.  There are players that may want to move the painting to a wall.  Feel free to post your feedback here if you like: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback

Regarding frog collecting, by design we only allow autonomous collecting on ponds, not wells or tree logs.  This way NPC's don't steal collectibles from player-controlled Sims.  Could this explain why your club is having trouble with frog collecting?

We'll look into the other issues you described.

Thank you.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 14 of 22 (857 Views)

★★★★ Guide

So I put my Sims to meet in the community bars and in all that places there is two or three bars per lot. One is used by an NPC and two of them are always empty...

About paintings..
I'd love to comment my feedback in there but I don't have reputation enough to do this! Or doesn't need it anymore?

Now I see the thing about frogs. Standard smile

Perhaps just the fishing is the activity with problem because of the lot's limit.

Thank you for the explanation!

Message 15 of 22 (850 Views)

Hero

You can try using an existing thread at the officials or I can open one for you, you can comment in.

Let me know what you wanna do.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 22 (842 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello again @ceunon20

Regarding this comment:

"So I put my Sims to meet in the community bars and in all that places there is two or three bars per lot. One is used by an NPC and two of them are always empty..."

After numerous tried my team has been unable to reproduce this.  Do you have any more details?  Is the club in an official gathering?  Also, if you have save files with this issue and are willing to share them with me, please let me know.

Message 17 of 22 (816 Views)

Betreff: [OPEN] [GT] Club Activities Broken

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Regarding the broken Home Activities:
I have the problem that one of the Club members is taking a shower or bath to often, too. But it is not a banned activity in my club. Actually it is quite annoying as the shower gets broken very often as well. No mods or CC.

Message 18 of 22 (675 Views)

Champion

@SimQARobo wrote:

Regarding this comment:

I've been told that this is by design.  Club members should not get jealous when romancing each other, but these rules do not apply when interacting with Sims outside of the club.

I had a romance club that was disastrous because even though only club members were present, if they saw any member proposition WooHoo or actually see it, they would get upset or angry.

this is with romance actions and WooHoo as allowed activities. It’s like WooHoo was missed in the no jealousy rules.

Also, if the members did an autonomous romance action they’d have with high romance bar relationship  like Kiss Cheek, it would spark angry or sad jealousy reactions from others, because apparently the kiss cheek they were autonomously choosing was not club approved.

I had to eventually change the club into a friendship club because romance was so broken.

Message 19 of 22 (645 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

I tried to make a karaoke club so I put the karaoke bar as their venue and singing as approved.

They wouldn’t use the karaoke machines. Instead they preferred standing on the spot and practice singing which was weird and not the point of the club at all.

i feel like there should be more specific club actions to choose, like use karaoke machine.

Also with fitness clubs “workout” is way too general. I wanted a club where fat sims could lose weight, but they tended to pick weight lifting machines more and ended up fat and muscled making them look huge. It’d be nice if there were separate body building and weight loss specific chooseable options.

Message 20 of 22 (640 Views)