by canelacaliente

Original Post

[ARCHIVED] [GT] Club Activities Broken

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

This is as of the February 2016 patch:

Food and Drink

Hobbies

• Reading:  Sims will pick up a book and put it down without finishing it and grab another book (http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-GT-Sims-in-club-meeting-stop-reading-to-pick-up...
  • Reading:  Sims won't put books back on the bookshelf after reading and leave them all over the lot
  • Reading:  Sims won't sit in the closest chair.  They will go across the room, downstairs, or stand up to read
  • Write:  NPC Sims rarely write on the computer (community lot)
  • Woodwork:  NPC Sims rarely use the woodworking table (community lot)
  • Rocket Science:  NPC Sims will not help you with upgrades to the rocket and there is no option to ask them to help you with the upgrades.  You can have family members assist with the upgrades by manually telling them to do so.

Art and Music

• DJ:  NPC Sims will not use the DJ booth on a community lot

Social

Kid Activities

Home Activities

• Sleep:  When selected as a banned activity, NPC club members will still sleep (home lot)
  • Bathe and Shower:  When selected as a banned activity, NPC club members will still shower (home lot)

Original Post

I had a group of Sims be in a romance club.  The club activity was set to have romantic interactions with everyone.  This was during a club gathering.  Sim A (girl) flirts with Sim B (guy).  Sim A and B are not in a relationship.  They are both in the club.  They end up hitting it off and then they wohoo in the closet.  After they wohoo Sim B flirts with Sim C (girl).  Sim C is not in the club.  Sim B and Sim C wohoo in the closet.  Sim A gets a sad cries in the closet.  She gets the moodlet for having a flirty lover.  I tried this on two different clubs and got the same results.  Sim A and B do not have the jealously trait.

Sims who are not boyfriend/girlfriend or married are not supposed to get a sad moodlet when a Sim who flirts with someone else.  Also, Sims are supposed to be able to wohoo in clubs without club members getting jealous.

Message 1 of 22 (2,462 Views)

Re: [GT] Club Romance Activity Broken

Hero

Did you read somewhere that they are not supposed to get jealous ?

I'll add it for now though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 22 (2,443 Views)

Re: [GT] Club Romance Activity Broken

★★★ Pro

There is a thread on the official forums about club activities being broken.  It includes more than romance. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/864462/the-club-feature-is-buggy-examples

Message 3 of 22 (2,428 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GT] Club Activities Broken

★★★ Pro

Another broken activity is NPC Sims in a club won't DJ on the DJ booth if you set it as a required activity.  You can fill up the banned activities but they will just find something else to do or stand around.  No one is using the DJ booths and they do have the DJ skill.  I tried it with the Spin Masters and a custom club I created.

Message 4 of 22 (2,361 Views)

Hero

Is the DJ booth empty at that time or used by an NPC DJ ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 22 (2,358 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

The DJ booth is empty.  I can put 10 on a lot and no one will use the booths.  The only thing an NPC will do is turn on the radio on the booth.

Message 6 of 22 (2,356 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Pro

Here are some pictures to demonstrate about the DJ booth:

I put a lot of DJ booths on my Sims' home lot and invited the club members over:

DJ booths on home lot.png

The NPC Sims in the club start using the DJ booths right away:

NPCs use DJ booths.png

I took the NPC Sims to a community lot and they don't use the booth at all:

DJ booths on community lot.png

I even changed the DJ booth and they still did not use it:

dj booth community lot 2.png

Message 7 of 22 (2,347 Views)

Hero

I like that you're adding pics but they are really small.

Could you upload them in a bigger size or maybe just post the relevant part. You can resize them to be posted small and then they would be bigger if opened in a new tab.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 22 (2,342 Views)

★★★ Pro

I made another thread addressing the several issues I am having with club activities.  Can you please merge:  http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/GT-List-of-Club-Acitivity-Issues/m-p/5146321#U514632...

Message 9 of 22 (2,265 Views)

Hero

Could you please just edit your first post on this one ?

The me toos (and possible links to this thread) will get lost if I merge into the other one.

You can just edit your first post and leave the text that's currently on there in spoilers.

I'll remove the other one, once you're done.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 22 (2,260 Views)