by Hroun_88

Original Post

[OPEN] [GT] Autonomous Sauna Woohoo in club gatherings

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? N/A (At the time of original report, likely everything up to Get Together)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Hold club gathering in a house/lot with a sauna.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims without relationship prerequisites to be able to were autonomously woohoo'ing in the Sauna without having club rule to Romance other club members. It was also ignoring Sims gender preferences, age and marital status. Could be prevented by setting Woohoo as a banned activity.
What do you expect to see? Sims not doing this at all during club gatherings.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Not sure if this one is intended, but I've noticed sims in my clubs enjoying one another in the sauna quite frequently without having 'Romance > Club members' selected as a club activity and without any regards to age (except child and teen), relationship levels, gender or marital status.

To further make me doubt this is intended, 'woohoo' has it's own option in club activities.

Edit: I believe to temporarily remedy this (unless this was the intention) is to set 'woohoo' as a banned activity.
Edit #2 (June 2018): Added bug template.

Message 1 of 25 (2,833 Views)

Re: [GT] Woohoo classified as 'Friendly' interaction in clubs

Hero

I'm holding off adding this.

Want to see what others have to says.

Since they introduced autonomous woohoo, my Sims are very keen for it too but I haven't really seen NPCs do it.

Is it just the Sauna for you or also the bush and bed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 25 (2,778 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

It has happened during club gathering in beds and saunas, unfortunately I didn't have a bush handy in the local area.

Noticed that when club gatherings are active, sims with no relationship levels almost always agree to woohoo even if they've just met the asking member.
However, once the gathering has ended and the sim is asked a second time, it'll usually be a negative answer due to low relationship levels.
NPC sims only ask another NPC or active sim when the club gathering is active, outside of club gatherings, normal social rules apply.

Edit: Should have mentioned this only occurred during club gatherings when making the original post. I was quite tired. ><

Message 3 of 25 (2,774 Views)

Hero

Maybe change the title to Auto-woohoo all the time during club mieetings regardless of relationship or something ?

This one makes me think of it being part of the friendly menu

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 25 (2,762 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

When you open the Romance tab in the social pie menu, the Woohoo interaction is available (regardless of relationship) with a green thumb next to it, which makes me believe it was incorrectly tagged as a friendly interaction for the autonomy modification which the club system is, in essence.

It irks me a little as I shouldn't have to fear relations being destroyed just because I selected "Be friendly to everyone" during club gatherings. If I wanted that, I'd have specifically set "Be romantic to everyone" or "Woohoo with everyone".

It's by no means gamebreaking as it can be fixed by banning Woohoo or romance interactions in club gatherings, I just think it was a slight error/oversight.

Edit: Seems others are having a similar issue here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/864053/autonomous-woohoo

Message 5 of 25 (2,754 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I think the green thumb means that it's a positive interaction for the club gathering ? I get it on all stuff I have marked as Dos.

Weird.

Can you post a pic ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 25 (2,745 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Unfortunately the sim's father just died of old age as I loaded the game, so the option is greyed out.

But as you can see, she hasn't met Malcolm before (Literally just added to club) and changed all the club activites to just friendly interactions with everyone. Both Woohoo and try for baby have appeared without regard to relationships, and because this interaction has appeared with a flag (green thumb) of a good activity in a club gathering, it becomes part of the club member's autonomy.

Message 7 of 25 (2,738 Views)

Hero

OK. Now I understand what you are saying.

I'll add it tomorrow. Maybe your first title was the correct term :P

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 25 (2,717 Views)

★★ Guide

I had to giggle and try it immediately, but I don't get the same result as you do. There is something very strange with your game there. Do you have mods?

That's what I get:

NoWooHoo.JPG

Message 9 of 25 (2,693 Views)

Hero

Me neither. Can't duplicate

can you start a new game for testing purposes ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 25 (2,689 Views)