Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GRO] Sweater makes child stretch to the side

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.96.365.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything EXCEPT bathroom clutter and first fits kit.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure but I created a family and in game play the child's torso keeps stretching.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Child's torso stretches out.
What do you expect to see? A whole, intact body.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It happened after the new update and after downloading the new Growing Together expansion pack.

Attached are screenshots of the issue. The child's torso is completely stretched. This is happening the entire time I try to play. It is worse when I zoom out. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 35 (8,133 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [GRO] Sweater makes child stretch to the side

Hero

Child Sims wearing Top_EP13SweatShirt will no longer distort while zooming the camera out in Live Mode.

Fixed in Patch 1.97.42/1.73

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 35 of 35 (5,493 Views)

All Replies

Re: Child Stretching

Hero
@Mtralk4 Which top is your Sim wearing ? Could you post a picture in CAS ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 35 (8,075 Views)

★★★ Novice

Attached is what he is wearing. After your response, I changed the shirt to see if it happened when a different shirt was chosen. So far the new shirt seems to be working. (New shirt attached as well)

Message 3 of 35 (8,071 Views)

Hero
@Mtralk4 Yeah, looks like the same issue the belted Cardigan had

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 35 (8,057 Views)

Re: [GRO] Sweater makes child stretch to the side (Zoomed out)

★ Apprentice

Same issue here. I've included screenshots of the zoomed in (fine), zoomed out (weird), and CAS.

Message 5 of 35 (8,018 Views)

Sims 4 child glitch

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? i dont know the most recent one
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all expansions
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After the new pack, create a child sim and play.
What happens when the bug occurs? The child sims torso is magnified. The child sims has no torso, it is floating above them and magnified.
What do you expect to see? The child sim should have a normal torso
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. installed growing together.

No mods and cc, after growing together installed this is what has happened. 

Message 6 of 35 (8,027 Views)

Re: Sims 4 child glitch

★★★ Novice

It seems to just be the top I had her in? Every other one works fine. EA should really fix that.

Message 7 of 35 (8,019 Views)

Hero
@Kairen_2903 I merged your post with the existing report on this.

Could you confirm that's the sweater you used ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 35 (8,008 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah! It was this one Standard smile

Message 9 of 35 (7,997 Views)

growing together child glitch

★★★ Newbie

So I just aged up my toddler into a child, and I just downloaded growing together yesterday. She's like... a malformed ribbon of skin and it's frankly unsettling. I tried removing her bracelet (the new friendship bracelet in CAS) and it didn't work. I would like to not have an eldritch horror in my home, so let me know if there's a fix!

Message 10 of 35 (7,987 Views)