Re: Any Idea to remove these reacting positively to sim's presence?

by aodoherty

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@SimGuruIcarus 

Oh Im so sorry for not being able to share my game file as I’m away from home. If I have a chance to download my saved sims 4 folder, then I will as soon as possible. If I wouldnt be able to use my old i mac here, then I will be able to share it a week later. 

it happened when I gathered my all played sims into one household to keep all friendship, then I started a new fresh game, then I loaded them back in cas, and started a game.  After getting that issue, I splitted them up into 3 households and there are 2 or 3 per each household now. But the issue still happens when 2 sims or 3 sims visit community lots, then they are reacting like that although they are all celebrities themselves. 2 of them got married long time ago in the lrecious game but they are reacting like that each other wherever they visit or whenever I activate them, they react positively blah blah to see their spouse include their sons as well. One is living together with their 2 daddys and the other one is staying daddy’s fruend’s house. Whenever the other son meets his parents in his home lot, or on community lots or he cisits his parents house, it happens towards his parents too. And all of them are now the celebrity life club memebers, this issue happens exactly same when the club is activated. I will share my file as soon as possible. Thanks. 

Message 11 of 21 (974 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Anathematici 

Sorry but I raised their whole reputation and fame with my own whole effort wothout cheating, I want to keep them. 

Message 12 of 21 (972 Views)

★★ Pro

@stbnchristine 

Thanks. I will do it after coming back home. I’m the fan of sims asylum.Standard smile

Message 13 of 21 (969 Views)

★★ Pro

@burin077 

Oh? I thought it happened from being celebrities but is it happening with only pristine reputation? Yes my all celebrity sims have all pristine reputation too. Then it might be more from reputation than celebrity level. 

Message 14 of 21 (965 Views)

★★ Pro

@crinrict 

I had a look the link and yes it’s the same issue. I had searched everywhere in AHQ page here before posting mine but I didnt find any. Also react in disgust is still happening in my game but i already read it was removed only for married couple. I dont see it at home lot BUT it happens when the parents meet the one of his sons who lives in other house on community lot, it still happens. Also they still react in disgust with their very close friend sims too. I think it’s not realistic. So whenever they visit gym, the get 2 reactions, react and n positivel blah bla and reat n disgust at the same time. I’m ok to react i disgust with distant friends but I wish them not to do with their best friend sim or the very close frends who the friendship bar is nearly fully filled.

Message 15 of 21 (941 Views)

Hero

@aodoherty 

I merged your thread.

The disgust has also still an open report here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-TEST-V-GF-Global-Superstar-reacts-in-disgust-with-Spouse/td...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 21 (929 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Pro
@crinrict
Thanks Standard smile
Message 17 of 21 (921 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@SimGuruIcarus

Here's my file. thanks.

Message 18 of 21 (918 Views)

EA Staff

@aodoherty 

Got your save! Thank you very much! 

Message 19 of 21 (852 Views)

★★ Guide
@Anathematici I actually just started having this issue out of nowhere. I want to say, since the patch or the one back in july. Either way, one of them is causing my sims to do this and it's really annoying. My sims even get frozen is space while the timer still runs and idk if it's due to the patch or what. My sim doesn't even have any fame. She's not in the spotlight and doesn't have any quirks or perks, whatever it's called. She does, however, have a high good reputation. I don't know how to get rid of this.
Message 20 of 21 (692 Views)