Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GF] award base becomes transparent on glass surfaces

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place a drama club accolade or charitable acts trophy on a glass table or desk surface
What happens when the bug occurs? rotating the camera causes the item to become transparent.
What do you expect to see? the item to remain solid regardless of the angle the camera is pointing at it
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place a drama club accolade or charitable acts trophy on a glass table or desk surface
What happens when the bug occurs? rotating the camera causes the item to become transparent.
What do you expect to see? the item to remain solid regardless of the angle the camera is pointing at it
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 1 of 3 (770 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [GF] award base becomes transparent on glass surfaces

Hero
@Ho_Mi_Jo Marking this as fixed.

Let me know if you still see this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (612 Views)

All Replies

Re: [GF] awards become transparent on glass surfaces

Hero (Retired)

@Ho_Mi_Jo I can confirm that I see this glitch in my game as well.  Specifically, the base of the object, which is usually solid, appears to take on the transparency of the upper part of the object when the camera is turned at certain angles.  Will add to our list.

Message 2 of 3 (726 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [GF] award base becomes transparent on glass surfaces

Hero
@Ho_Mi_Jo Marking this as fixed.

Let me know if you still see this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (613 Views)