Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GF] Woohoo in Vault, Vault Vanishes

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, all game packs, all stuff packs, and the bonus content.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have your sims woohoo in the vault from Get Famous.
What happens when the bug occurs? The woohoo animation starts, then the vault disappears. When the animation ends, the sims reappear but the vault does not.
What do you expect to see? The vault doesn't disappear and the animation plays out.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template, Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title 

Message 1 of 13 (2,986 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Woohoo in Vault, Vault Vanishes

Hero

Duck Security SCROO9E Super XL Smart Vault will no longer disappear after Sims Woohoo in it… you can say Woohoo can be romantic and magical, but maybe not to this extent?

Fixed in Patch 1.69.57/ 1.35

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 13 of 13 (1,432 Views)

All Replies

Re: Woohoo in Get Famous Vault, Vault Vanishes

★★ Guide

Can you reproduce this with all mods disabled?

Message 2 of 13 (2,940 Views)

Hero
@JonTheWizard Have you been able to test this without mods installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 13 (2,904 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@crinrict Just tested it without mods, still happened.

Message 4 of 13 (2,892 Views)

Hero

@JonTheWizard @crinrict 

I tested this in my game with mods and cc.   And it disappeared.  

@JonTheWizard  Did you have any money in your vault at the time it disappeared?  I did.  Just curious if that may be factor.

Message 5 of 13 (2,876 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@CGrant56 I did.  10.5 million simoleons.

Message 6 of 13 (2,867 Views)

Hero

@JonTheWizard  I had 6 mil.  That was one expensive woohoo!  Large smile

Message 7 of 13 (2,858 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Woohoo in Vault, Vault Vanishes

★★★★ Apprentice

It just happend to me too!!. I had more than 100000 in the vault and just after having whohoo the vault disappeared. I tested with and without mods and the same happend. I can see a shadow on the walls as if the vault was really there, but I can't see it. If you leave to "Manage Worlds" and come back to your lot the vault is visible again. 

Message 8 of 13 (2,746 Views)

★ Guide
@JonTheWizard This just happened to me as well. I play on a PS4 with no mods and no CC. There was $1M Simoleons in the vault. The Sims started to Woohoo and as they were “finishing” the vault and the Simoleons all disappeared and have not reappeared.
Message 9 of 13 (2,177 Views)

★ Guide

When I went into Manage Worlds and then into Build Mode for that residence, the vault was visible. When I went out of Build Mode and Manage Worlds and back into the live household, the vault and money were back. Certainly not convenient, and as I play on a PS4 and my game constantly crashes when I try to go in and out of Build Mode, this will be yet one more item I will put on my already long list of things my Sims can’t do. 

Message 10 of 13 (2,156 Views)