Re: [NEEDS SAVE] [GF] [V] Vampire can't complete treat patient scene in actor ca

by abz666

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS SAVE] [GF] [V] Vampire can't complete treat patient scene in actor ca

★★★ Newbie

I had this problem as well and I solved it. The problem occurs when you have the always teleport as mist or fly as bat option enabled. Turning it off will fix it.

Message 11 of 19 (1,337 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This happened to me and I had to disable “move as bat” to get it to work!!

Message 12 of 19 (1,241 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I've had the same issue, only occurs with vamps that have "always move as bat" turned on but when it is it happens 100% of the time, I've heard it can also happen with vamps that use mist but I haven't tested that.

Message 13 of 19 (1,227 Views)

Re: Can not complete treat patient scene in actor/actress career (Get Famous)

★★★ Newbie

Having the exact same problem with vampire sim - found this thread on Google and thought I'd let ya know it's still an issue. Just downloaded the Get Famous and Vampires expansions 2 days ago. Sept 7 2019 at 1140pm cst xo

Message 14 of 19 (1,177 Views)

Hero
@pseudoearthling Could you test if it works if you disable teleport as mist/bat ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 19 (1,161 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just experienced this bug recently, turning of 'move as bat' does allow the scene to complete but it would ofc be preferred if it wasn't still an issue..

Message 16 of 19 (1,102 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GF] [V] Vampire can't complete treat patient scene as actor

★★★ Newbie
@Leo_Wu_de_Gz I was having same problem but after I turned off always fly as a bat it stopped occurring-hope this helps
Message 17 of 19 (1,022 Views)

★★★★ Novice

brilliant! Thanks for that tip!! Can't believe this hasn't been fixed yet!!!!

Message 18 of 19 (882 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GF] [V] Vampire can't complete treat patient scene as actor

★★★ Newbie

I just tried moving the other actor again and again and somehow it worked. But so so so so sooooo many tries!

Message 19 of 19 (353 Views)