by CrystalAbyss1

Original Post

[OPEN] [GF] Sims who had resident key revoked still enter residence

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.49.65.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, parenthood, Dine out, Spa Day, Vintage Glamour, Laundry Day, Jungle Adventure
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim be given a residence key, and then revoke their key and wait
What happens when the bug occurs? A sim, in my case Bella Goth had their key revoked, and a day or two later came back entering my residence as if they had a key,
What do you expect to see? For sims whose key were revoked to not enter my residence unless invited.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sim whose key was revoked still enters the residence after days of it being revoked

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 7 (3,288 Views)

Re: Sims who had resident key revoked still enter residence

[ Edited ]
Hero

Could be a reason for this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-NPCs-coming-into-apartments-houses-uninvited/td-p/64139...

Leaving separate for now though

Is this happening for both houses and apartments ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (3,219 Views)

★ Guide

It’s only happened in a house lot. Not apartment, they don’t even knock though. 

Message 3 of 7 (3,206 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (3,169 Views)

★★★★ Guide
This also happened in my own game (also on a house lot). The sim that had a key previously just behaves like nothing has been revoked. No knock just walks on in. Sim does leave when asked but will be back later, and the cycle repeats.
Message 5 of 7 (3,155 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's happening in my game constantly right now, in both of the apartments my family was living in

Message 6 of 7 (3,128 Views)

★ Guide

I have a similar problem... the Sim who gave the key to a stranger moved out to her own apartment now. The stranger still comes and I have no way to take the key back.

Message 7 of 7 (2,568 Views)