[NEEDS SAVES] [GF] Sim keeps losing fame shine

by Tymonuy

Original Post

Re: [TO TEST] [GF] Sim keeps losing fame shine

Hero
It could be a real issue. Haven't gotten around to test this.

Let's see if others chime in until I can test.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 38 (1,784 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just wanted to say I have the same problem aswell, with an Sim that got fame without cheating, I can activate the fame shine and it's active but as soon as I switch lots my sim lost the fame shine but it still shows deactivate fame shine, like the shine should still be showing and it isn't

Message 12 of 38 (1,760 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hopefully they fix this. Its kinda annoying not seeing it appear haha kinda ruins the experience if youre as oc as me haha

Message 13 of 38 (1,757 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think its fixed now gonna test it out a bit first doe.

Message 14 of 38 (1,741 Views)

★★★★ Novice

patch fixed it for a bit then it started happening again Frown

Message 15 of 38 (1,729 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This was happening in my game a few days ago as well. I can’t figure out what causes it to disappear, but I did find a temporary solution. Even though it’s not appearing and the game acts as if it is, if you click on the sim and select “turn off fame shine” then select “turn on fame shine” afterwards, it should bring it back. Although, it may go away eventually again and you’ll have to do the same thing once more to get it to reappear. Also, from what I can tell, it doesn’t appear to be related to the sim, the way they obtained fame, or their quirks. This glitch affected two different sims of mine: one I had cheated fame for, and one I had played through to obtain it. Both had entirely different quirks, as well. 

Message 16 of 38 (1,701 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The patch actually fixed it for me haha it happened again once but i closed my game and its ok again! Standard smile Hopefully it doesnt happen again haha. Yea on off works and also debug when im lazy. 

All thats left to get working is the lifestyle brand...

Message 17 of 38 (1,687 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok Nvm i correct myself it isnt fixed haha opened my game up today made a new household went back to the broken shine sim and its happening again Frown the patch fixed it for a while but i guess now ill just wait for the next patch...

Message 18 of 38 (1,670 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sorry for posting alot i was able to fix it for a bit i think it happens when i stay away from the certain sim for a while... haha so i debugged him played him a bit then exited the game and saved. changed households called him in and its still there... not sure if this is the fix but it still gets annoying seeing it happen.

Message 19 of 38 (1,657 Views)

Hero
So I couldn't duplicate on my game so guess there's more factors to this

Questions:

- Any cheats in involved in getting the Sim Fame ?
- What kind of Sim do you have (alien, vampire, human) ?
- Which packs do you own ?
- What quirks/perks does the Sim have (pic of that is probably easiest)

If you've already answered these questions, you don't need to do so again.

Going to tag as needs input.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 38 (1,615 Views)