@SimGuruNick  I'm sorry for the late reply T.T

I got a new link for the saves!

https://ufile.io/bx8opyso

https://ufile.io/6mopg9ej

Message 31 of 38 (950 Views)

Re: [Help] Fame Shine Keeps Disappearing

Community Manager (retired)

@BeeNana1223 Thank you so much, it's incredibly appreciated! Standard smile

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 32 of 38 (903 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [GF] Sim keeps losing fame shine

★★★ Novice
@Tymonuy I'm having this problem now, every time I switch lots my sim's fame shine disappears and i have to turn it off an on again. I have all the packs and no mods or cc installed.
Message 33 of 38 (745 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Same here. Not sure when EA will fix this; This has been reported since 2019 so I don't understand the delay in addressing. There's also a couple of DLC bugs they have not addressed over the years such as:

- Skill books progress bar not showing

- Vampires pathing for auto bat and mist form movement

- Dogs apartment pathing when having to go out

These were all reported 1-2 years ago but the Sims team have not fixed them. I hope this changes soon to improve gameplay. Sims 4 isn't a massive open world game, so I trust this can be solved if the proper attention is provided by the devs to these reports

Message 34 of 38 (671 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well now it is 2023 with the same thing going on with my celebrity , the shine has to be manually clicked off and on again every time my sim travels or goes into and out of cas to change outfits. So annoying but it will never get fixed as I see how old this post is!  EA should be ashamed of all the broken content in the Sims 4! 

Message 35 of 38 (350 Views)

EA Sims Team
Hello @Skeeter55555,

We haven't been able to reproduce this issue on our end.
If you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: http://x.ea.com/74420

Thanks!
Message 36 of 38 (337 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@TheSimsDirect This happens with and without mods and has been happening since I bought celebrity pack last year. It is a hit and miss and I even noticed it on some simmers youtube videos. Shine sometimes is on at start of live play but when it is not on everywhere my global stars go I have to repeat the process of turning off celebrity shine and then turning it on again to see the shine. Super annoying as the shine is why I wanted them famous in the first place.
Message 37 of 38 (249 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@TheSimsDirect I am so disappointed with this game! The more packs I bought, the more problems! I payed over $760 for this one game, only game I have and play and now don't have the patience or strength to keep up with all the extra work that comes with all the bugs and glitches like this one. Now random townies spawn in my sims friend list with over 200 friends and counting, a new problem since the last update days ago. I am not hardly playing and very upset about this as I payed with back disability and this keeps my spine still so I do not crush my spine worse and fingers and toes. Don't know if that made since but maybe you get the picture.
Message 38 of 38 (248 Views)