by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Several Hats turns eyeballs grey

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 10.102
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to CAS, female, hats, Get Famous. Find the sun hat with netting and look at the eyeballs.
What happens when the bug occurs? The eyeballs turn grey.
What do you expect to see? Eyeballs not turning grey.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The new sun hat with netting on the front of the brim causes the eyeballs of my sims to turn grey.
I have attached a picture of the hat in question, and a hat from the same pack. You can see the difference in the whites of the eyes.

Message 2 of 5 (1,613 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Hat Clipping with several hair

★★★★ Guide

Screenshot (130).png

Found another issue with this hat. Sims will get a shadow in the corner of their eye while wearing this hat. 

Message 1 of 5 (1,543 Views)

Re: Get Famous hat turns eyeballs grey

Champion

@Covahenasni, I see what you mean. Wondering  I also checked it in my game and got the same result.  I'm not sure that this is a bug since it could be intended to be a bit of a shadow from the veil, since in real life that is what would happen. Wink  I'm tagging @crinrict to get a 2nd opinion! Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 5 (1,541 Views)

Re: Get Famous hat turns eyeballs grey

Hero

Seems a common issue with a few hats

@SproutLee I merged your post into this one although the hat also has the hair clipping issue, I think it fits better here.

Wasn't going to make you make a new thread but since someone else made one about a different hat, I thought yours is better off here as well :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (1,519 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Several Hats turns eyeballs grey

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,478 Views)