[FIXED] [GF] Missing swatches for the unlockable hairstyles of the Acting Career

by JohnnyJevs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GF] Missing swatches for the unlockable hairstyles of the Acting Career

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Español
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All the Packs except for Journey to Batuu, My First Pet Stuff and the Kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Select any of the unlockable hairstyles of the acting career from Get Famous.
What happens when the bug occurs? The hairstyles don't have the new swatches, and choosing another hairstyle displays the color swatches incorrectly.
What do you expect to see? The new hair swatches applied to those hairstyles.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The most recent patch with the new swatches.

None of the unlockable Hairstyles from Get Famous got the new swatches, and if you choose another hairstyle, the color swatch options for that hairstyle display incorrectly.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 10 (3,713 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Missing swatches for the unlockable hairstyles of the Acting Car

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hairstyles unlocked by the Acting Career now show all newly added hair swatches.

Fixed in Patch 1.99.264/1.78

please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue,

Looks like this wasn't properly fixed.

New thread can be found here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/GF-Acting-Career-Unlocked-Hairstyles-missing-swatches-Patch-1-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (1,324 Views)

All Replies

Missing Hair Colors

★★★★ Guide

Which language are you playing the game in? English
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.103
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In CAS
What happens when the bug occurs? This hair is missing the new hair swatches from 5/27/21 patch.
What do you expect to see? Every hair color for all hairs.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made.

Example

Screenshot (57).png

Message 2 of 10 (3,696 Views)

Sims 4 Unlocked CAS Hairs without New Swatches

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Platform:Mac
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Get Famous, Cats and Dogs, Get Together, City Living, Island Living, Eco Lifestyle, Cottage Living, Vampires, Realm of Magic, Dream home Decorator, Movie Hangout, Vintage Glamour, Paranormal, Industrial loft, and the Fashion Street kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into CAS with at least Get Famous, with unlocked hairs, select them and look at the swatches.
What happens when the bug occurs? Unlocked hairs specifically from Get Famous (the only pack I own with unlock-able hairs) do not have the added hair swatches from that patch
What do you expect to see? When selecting unlocked hairs, specifically from Get Famous (the only pack I own with unlock-able hairs), any swatches added to the more hair swatches patch do not exist for these hairs.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hi, 

I'm not sure where this is supposed to go, but I noticed that when the patch that updated hair color was released, it did not include hairs unlocked through gameplay. Unlocked CAS hair from things like get Get Famous only have the original swatches, not the updated ones, to it's missing at least six swatches. I know it has been a while since that patch, but I assumed it had already gotten reported or something so I decided to wait a few months to see if it would be fixed.

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template

Message 3 of 10 (3,570 Views)

[GF] Actor Career Unlockable Hairs Missing New Swatches

★★★★ Pro

Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
What is your current game version number? 1.82.99.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Dream Home Decorator, My First Pet Stuff, and kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unlock the hairs from the Actor career (level 4 I think), look at the swatches for those hairs.
What happens when the bug occurs? The hairs only has 18 swatches, all the other hairs have 24 swatches.
What do you expect to see? All 24 swatches.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The two hairs and their swatches.

ActorHair.png

Message 4 of 10 (3,389 Views)

The Sims 4 Get Famous Expansion Pack Acting Career Hairs Missing New 6 Colors

★★★ Newbie

What is your current game version number? 1.87.40.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous Expansion Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It comes with Acting career.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing, its just colors not updated.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see updated new colours in these hairs.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. in 2021 summer game had update with new 6 hair colours. These hairs didn't get the update they missed these 2 hairs.

in 2021 summer game had update with new 6 hair colours. These hairs didn't get the update they missed these 2 hairs.

Message 5 of 10 (3,268 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Get Famous Expansion Pack Acting Career Hairs Missing New 6 Color

★★★★★ Pro

This still hasnt been fixed unfortuently

Message 6 of 10 (2,937 Views)

Re: Missing Hair Colors

★★★★★ Pro

I looked into the issue with this hair (ymHair_EP06GeorgianBow and yfHair_EP06GeorgianFlower) And I found the issue The new swatches arent tagged as the swatch therefore not showing up in game. I have attached screenshots of one working 2 not working. Sir @EA_Cade Can you pass this on to QA in order to help them solve the issue

Message 7 of 10 (2,417 Views)

Re: Missing Hair Colors

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Then after I went through and tagged them It was functioning as intended Standard smile QA ( @TheSimsDirect  ) can feel free to use this solution, thank you all for your time.

Message 8 of 10 (2,416 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Missing swatches for the unlockable hairstyles of the Acting Car

★★★★★ Pro

Hey all, this wasn't fixed in patch 1.96

Message 9 of 10 (1,925 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hairstyles unlocked by the Acting Career now show all newly added hair swatches.

Fixed in Patch 1.99.264/1.78

please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue,

Looks like this wasn't properly fixed.

New thread can be found here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/GF-Acting-Career-Unlocked-Hairstyles-missing-swatches-Patch-1-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (1,325 Views)