Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Missing Fame Points on gaining Level

by Baylon7373

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Here to say that I'm having this problem as well. My sim got her fame point for reaching 1 star, reached 2 star with no notification or fame points. I just got her to 3 star and it gave me a notification and I got the fame points for that, but still none for the 2 star level up. I've tried a celebrity cleanse and removing mods. Neither of them gave me the fame points. This is the first and only sim I've ever had this issue with.

Edit: Here is my save if its needed

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A7F2rqQvrsh-Z_2X4fwSPhKWXwOcxr-E

Message 31 of 47 (1,399 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I also have this happen in my game. My experience with this issue: a houshold with two sims (married), she was at work and has got famelevel 2, he was visiting a community lot. She was gaining the third 3 when work was finished and she arrived at home. No notification, no skillpoints! I tried again, this time the husband was at home when she came back from work. I got notification and the skillpoints.

I was able to reproduce this three times. My current patchversion: 1.51.77.1020.

I know this is not the latest version, maby somebody can try this with the latest patchversion.

Message 32 of 47 (1,321 Views)

Hero
@Baylon7373 You should really update your game. We're at 1.55.108 now

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 47 (1,312 Views)

★★ Guide

No, I don't think so... Standard smile I will not update my game as long as so many gamebreaking bugs are in the game since the last few updates! This is not, because I'm too lazy. I already know about the bugs I have to deal with if I install any patchversion higher and I don't want to. And this bug has not been solved yet from what I've seen...

I didn't buy Island Living because of all these bugs - why should I patch the game? To have no wild plants then anymore? I don't want this gamedestroying-patches. They should do some fixes, maby I'll install the patch then. Thanx for your advice - is not that I don't want to listen to you, but I am aware of the missing patches and I'm still waiting for a patch which is fixing bugs instead of destroying my  whole game.

Message 34 of 47 (1,303 Views)

Hero
@Baylon7373 Then your bug reports aren't really valid, I'm afraid. There's no use making bug reports on older game versions.

You don't have to update if you don't want but I can't take your bug reports.

Sorry.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 47 (1,303 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict You don't have to be sorry. That is the reason, because I wrote that I have an older version running and sombody with the latest patchversion could try if it works when this issue occours. Maby it works also for the latest patchversion. I have no problem if my report is not "valid" but maby it works for somebody who runs into this issue.
So sorry for the invalid bug report!
Message 36 of 47 (1,297 Views)

Hero
@Baylon7373 yeah, it's always hard knowing what's still occurring, especially on issues like this one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 47 (1,290 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Yes this just happened to me again yesterday, before the latest patch (but the patch notes say nothing of a fix for this, so I assume it is not fixed).

Sim made it to Global superstar and no points and no walk of fame tile.

Message 38 of 47 (1,262 Views)

First Two Sims missing Two Fame Points

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? GP03: 1assets.live-gp03.96
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except: Seasons Island Living Strangerville Jungle Adventure Spa Day Outdoor Retreat Movie Hangout Stuff Bowling Night Stuff Laundry Day Stuff Moschino Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Raise your sims fame by any means necessary; I’ve used a married vampire couple; my master sims and both of them at different levels; lost out on two fake points. My female sim just levelled up to GLOBAL SUPERSTAR and the bug occurred then without a notification. My male sim missed his by reaching the B-Lister status too quickly; appearing to skip over Rising Star but again no notification.
What happens when the bug occurs? It appears to happen when they’re not being controlled or travelling separate of the sim I’m currently playing; they level up in fame; simology icon goes green but no fame points are given.
What do you expect to see? My damn fame points. I did everything in this game the long and legitimate way so I want them to have the full 10 game points they should both have. They’re both stuck at 8 as global superstars and I’m not happy.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don’t have any files other than my saves within the game. It’s entirely frustrating because I bounce around a lot trying to make my preferred sims world and groups but this bug is creating a big problem in my plans.

also; for reference; I’ve only worked on two sims in terms of fame so while I listed it happens between 50%-99%

it happened to 100% of the sims I’ve worked on.

Message 39 of 47 (1,248 Views)

Re: First Two Sims missing Two Fame Points

Hero
@RogueDreamer Merging this with the PC thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 47 (1,185 Views)