No I do not have any pools on my lot.

Message 11 of 75 (2,582 Views)

Re: Can't Join a Gig

Hero
OK. Thanks for the info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 75 (2,577 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND/A] [GF] Looking for audition drops from queue

★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem. I can't change agency or check gigs, I don't have the option to cancel a gig either. I turned off my mods as well and repaired the game at least five times- still nothing.

Message 13 of 75 (2,548 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND/A] [GF] Looking for audition drops from queue

Hero

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 75 (2,545 Views)

Sims has old audition stuck on career panel

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.49.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every singe one except my first pet stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sims get a audition, click on the icon with the guitar (or which ever,not sure) have try to have them go.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims wont go to get audition, and it doesn't even pop up that she has one, but you can still see it the career panel. if i cancel the audition and click a new one that seems to work, till I travel to a new lot which then the old audition my sim couldn't go to is back on the career panel instead of the new one. I've quit her job and started again but it still happens each time.
What do you expect to see? I send my sim to audition, shes goes and i can continue the acting career normally.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sims is stuck on the same old audition, and sometimes I can cancel but it doesn't any good because when i travel to a new lot it goes right back to the old one. Ive disabled all mods, i took out any new sims and lot from the gallery and it still happening, The house hold has two sims, the other sim who has a normal job, the game is telling me shes still at her job even when shes home and i quit her job to get rid of it, and it's still there

Message 15 of 75 (2,536 Views)

Re: Sims has old audition stuck on career panel

[ Edited ]
Hero

I've seen several reports on faulty gigs now.

1. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-A-GF-Looking-for-audition-drops-from-queue/m-p/7175...
  2. Empty box on trying to find a gig
  3. and yours now also sounds a bit different.

Still wonder if it it's all the same.

Did you also delete your localthumbcache file and repair the game through Origin ?

If so, would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 75 (2,524 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Sorry for slow response--yes, I have indoor pools actually.

I have not gotten around to trying the other bug fix with the career unfortunately, but I'll get there. Thanks for the help.

Message 17 of 75 (2,517 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

So, there might be multiple issues here but I got mine to break by taking family leave while taking family leave

So maybe, any kind of moving, family leave, putting in new save can break this.

EDIT: Merged another report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 75 (2,503 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I finished a gig, and it disappeared on me again. I couldn't find "cancel gig" (which worked one time) nor "family leave," but I tried to just simply "travel." It jumped to the queue and then disappeared, but that broke the pattern for me--I can start a gig again. Very odd.

Thanks for your dedication, @crinrict! I'm curious what your sim is like... I'm up to 480 hours on mine on just Sims 4, so I'm sure yours is quite bejeweled with accomplishments, too lol. 

Message 19 of 75 (2,463 Views)

Hero
I don't actually play that much. Mostly doing bug testing these days :D

But I've had the game since it came out so yeah, I've got hours accumulated.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 75 (2,452 Views)